Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 09:42 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,138,639 times

Advertisements

As for me, I have no use for the Ohio State Patrol!

Or, as more and more truck drivers are starting to refer to them as (Revenue Generators) and for good reason. They seem to be out there more for generating revenue on the backs of the tax payers. Especially the truck driver since they know we have to pay the finds no matter how ridiculous the tickets are. Like drifting left of center and there's no one else near them. A car driver can be on a hand held phone and nothing is said to them, but a truck driver will get hit with a $2,750.00 fine. And American driver will get stopped every time by a DOT or Scale cop, but you never see them with a Canadian/Indian truck drive who probably has 4 to 5 other people in the truck with them. These days with the speed limit being raised to 65mph for trucks, more companies have set the truck at a max speed of 65 as well, to cut back on tickets. And the Ohio State Revenuer don't like it because they are missing out on a lot of money. So they hit us for all kinds of stupid reasons.

They are paid $49.00 an hour to work holidays, but have to write so many tickets a day to off set what they are being to paid to work. That's why you will always see the them working as teams to nail motorist in higher numbers in the same areas that they pay very little attention too on any other given day.

I was once told that I will be happy to see them if I'm in a bad accident. So, but its already been proven that your chances are grater of survival because the roads are more traveled by a firefighter, doctor, nurse or paramedical traveling to home and work on those same roads. And a BIG God Bless and Thank You to all I just mentioned . Love you folks!

So as you can tell I have no respect for the Ohio Sate Revenue Generators. And the next time they call for donations for their sorry Ohio Patrolmen Association, they will be getting ear full of what they can do with their OSP.

Now please don't get me wrong, I have a ton of respect for the BLUE and the Sheriff dep. They are the true workers for the peace and are better trained in true police work and Investigation work. Unlike the idiot Ohio State Revenuer who gave a ticket to a friend of mine when he hit a deer. I kid you not, it was for not yielding right of way They gotta make those point for higher rank and more pay, they don't care about safety at any true level.

SUPPORT THE BLUE, NEVER THE GREY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 09:47 AM

2,654 posts, read 1,372,142 times
Not yielding right of way for hitting a deer? What happened there?

Old 01-31-2016, 10:10 AM

He took it before the judge and asked to have it drop all of it. But of course the judge replied with, fines dropped but the points on his license stand. He said that that there was nothing he could do about the points. Oh, and he still had to pay the court cost. (((REVENUE))) Tell me that's not a scam

Old 01-31-2016, 10:19 AM

41,949 posts, read 75,153,734 times
LMAO -- I don't believe one word of this most unintelligible and quite hilarious rant.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:33 AM

That's your problem then. Don't like it and have nothing better to say. Then go away, don't reply and don't attack others because they don't feel the same way as you do.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:48 PM

8,269 posts, read 8,644,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
That's your problem then. Don't like it and have nothing better to say. Then go away, don't reply and don't attack others because they don't feel the same way as you do.
So you only want to hear from people that agree with you?

Old 01-31-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
So you only want to hear from people that agree with you?
No, I just don't think it CD proper for them to attack and run the way they did. If they have nothing to add, then say nothing at all. They call that "Flaming" what they did and they could have been reported for it.

Old 02-02-2016, 04:52 PM

Thumbs up Thank God for the real Police Departments

I see our northern highways were safe and sound. Rt2/I90 was being heavily patrolled and radar controlled by the Rocky River, Lakewood and Avon Police Departments and I glad they were out there.

Oh wait, not one single Revenue Generator (The so called OSP) were anywhere in site, the local police were doing a great job keeping our roads safe.

Support the Blue, NEVER the grey!

Old 02-05-2016, 06:42 AM

3,298 posts, read 3,888,515 times
Honestly, I think Ohio has some of the best highways in the country. I actually look forward to long drives across your state.

Old 02-06-2016, 05:23 AM

Ohio does have some of the best highways, especially compared to Michigan's I-75, that one will beat you to death in a rig. And the Michigan State Patrol are some nicest folks too, or as most truckers call them the(Michigan Mounties).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio