Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 07:27 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,570,233 times

Advertisements

When I first joined I was Blue62.It was a computer generated name, based on a couple questions

I posted a lot in the Religion forum and one of the mods at that time started calling me Miss Blue. That name caught on pretty fast so I asked Yac to change it.

Many of the posters were surprised to find that I was a woman. They thought Blue62 had something to do with a sports team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2018, 08:31 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,551,636 times
Mine is a play on the name of the town of Sanibel, Florida.

Old 04-29-2018, 09:13 PM

325 posts, read 373,121 times
I chose my name because I created this account while writing my dissertation. And my dissertation was on "Iron Ladies", women who demonstrate leadership abilities and are perceived to be unlikeable. And I suppose I chose that topic because I, too, am one.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:29 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,558,691 times
I would post a picture o myself the night a picked my name. But don’t know how to attach it.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:33 PM

3,696 posts, read 2,919,872 times
Mine is the middle names combined of two of my family members.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,836,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
In my case my user name doesn't have anything to do with my personality, but is more about something that's important to me, and a big part of my daily life. Several years ago I started posting comments on some cat rescue blogs, and came up with my name because at the time I had 7 cats living with me. So it was a way for me to identify myself as a cat person when I posted. I kept using it when I started posting here on CD in the cat forum. If I had started here in another forum, I might have made up a different name.
I adore your user name and I love that you love cats, as I do also. My user ID was taken from 2 cats I had at the time- Pippy & Skittles (but the system wouldn't allow a tm name so I changed the spelling to skiddles.Since then I've lost both those cats but now have 3 others that are my heart.

Old 04-29-2018, 11:15 PM

8,202 posts, read 8,428,250 times
I like to remember that the USA is one of many countries sharing the planet and I’m a world citizen, not just a US citizen. And I try to take the high road when I am actively participating in a thread, and not get drawn into petty, spiteful exchanges — as some threads do.

Old 05-01-2018, 07:57 AM

136 posts, read 99,884 times
Weenie is a nickname that stuck with me after a job I had. I worked at a white hen pantry with a girl named Tina. My name is coleen. Both of us where thinly built in body style. The jingle that was played alot in a commercial was it's a teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini...... Well Tina just said that would fit us! It actually was a play on our names and our body style. Coleenie- weenie and hers Tina-teeny. All our customers just started using those nicknames with us! We where at the time just having fun when it was said! Weenie never left me all these years after. Weenie is usually taken so I add the 66 after it, hence the year that I was born!

Old 05-01-2018, 08:29 AM

8,202 posts, read 8,428,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weenie66 View Post
Weenie is a nickname that stuck with me after a job I had. I worked at a white hen pantry with a girl named Tina. My name is coleen. Both of us where thinly built in body style. The jingle that was played alot in a commercial was it's a teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini...... Well Tina just said that would fit us! It actually was a play on our names and our body style. Coleenie- weenie and hers Tina-teeny. All our customers just started using those nicknames with us! We where at the time just having fun when it was said! Weenie never left me all these years after. Weenie is usually taken so I add the 66 after it, hence the year that I was born!
Cute story, I’ll always think of this post when I hear that song. Do you both still have Teeny & Weenie images? .

Old 05-01-2018, 08:47 AM

136 posts, read 99,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldKlas View Post
Cute story, I’ll always think of this post when I hear that song. Do you both still have Teeny & Weenie images? .
Yes, I do, always had a small frame. I haven't seen "teeny" in years, but I imagine she still,does too! ☺
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships