Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 07:46 PM

138 posts, read 157,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpolanco0710 View Post
Yess... get ready... As far as I know no.
Quote:
will do.. Did they say anything about the building to you ?
They said that it will be ready in like a week or 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 05:57 PM

22 posts, read 34,411 times
Hello everyone...I've been a member for a few years now still in hopes on getting an apartment through the lottery. I was called in for an interview for 33 Eagle. My log number is in the low 700s. During my interview the young lady told me that I qualified for a 2br after she went over my paperwork and pay stubs. She also had me fill out a few other forms in regards to my employment, taxes and a previous job I no longer work at. Interview went pretty well hence she told me that everything looked great! The next day my current job received an employment verification lette. Anyone knows how long before I hear back from them. How long before HPD approves my application. My interviewer told me about 2 weeks.. I'm so anxious

Old 10-09-2016, 09:27 PM

6,699 posts, read 6,080,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissIndependent89 View Post
Hello everyone...I've been a member for a few years now still in hopes on getting an apartment through the lottery. I was called in for an interview for 33 Eagle. My log number is in the low 700s. During my interview the young lady told me that I qualified for a 2br after she went over my paperwork and pay stubs. She also had me fill out a few other forms in regards to my employment, taxes and a previous job I no longer work at. Interview went pretty well hence she told me that everything looked great! The next day my current job received an employment verification lette. Anyone knows how long before I hear back from them. How long before HPD approves my application. My interviewer told me about 2 weeks.. I'm so anxious
Hey good luck to you! Do you have preference?

Old 10-09-2016, 09:47 PM

35 posts, read 69,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Hey good luck to you! Do you have preference?
What is a preference?

Old 10-10-2016, 04:56 AM

I don't have any preferences, however I do live in Brooklyn. How was everyone's interview? Did they send a letter to your current employer as well??

Old 10-10-2016, 06:48 AM

33 posts, read 60,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissIndependent89 View Post
I don't have any preferences, however I do live in Brooklyn. How was everyone's interview? Did they send a letter to your current employer as well??
WHEN WAS YOUR INTERVIEW? mY INTERVIEW WAS 9/1 AND I WAS GIVEN DOCUMENTS TO SIGN AND ALSO MY CURRENT AND PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS WHERE CONTACTED. IT HAS BEEN ONE MONTH AND ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND HAVENT GOTTEN A CLEAR ANSWER AS OF YET... JUST THAT MY CASE IS STILL BEING PROCESSED. AT THIS POINT I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PROCESSING BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT EVERYONE RESPONDED. THAT'S WHY I AM TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE AND BELIEVE THAT ONCE THE BUILDING IS COMPLETE THEY WILL START CALLING WITH APPROVALS.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:13 PM

I was wondering about the bills for heat and Ac is it included or not. Because if heat is not included they bills will be hella high :/

Old 10-10-2016, 01:42 PM

My interview was on 10/3/16. I believe it's just a waiting game now. How many bedrooms are you applying for?

Old 10-10-2016, 02:12 PM

Me2 bdr

Old 10-10-2016, 04:48 PM

6,699 posts, read 6,080,730 times
Quote:
WHEN WAS YOUR INTERVIEW? mY INTERVIEW WAS 9/1 AND I WAS GIVEN DOCUMENTS TO SIGN AND ALSO MY CURRENT AND PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS WHERE CONTACTED. IT HAS BEEN ONE MONTH AND ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND HAVENT GOTTEN A CLEAR ANSWER AS OF YET... JUST THAT MY CASE IS STILL BEING PROCESSED. AT THIS POINT I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PROCESSING BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT EVERYONE RESPONDED. THAT'S WHY I AM TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE AND BELIEVE THAT ONCE THE BUILDING IS COMPLETE THEY WILL START CALLING WITH APPROVALS.

😂 I can tell you're frustrated
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City