Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 07:00 AM

138 posts, read 156,537 times

Advertisements

Let me know if they will get back to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 12:39 PM

33 posts, read 59,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia15m View Post
Let me know if they will get back to you.
will do.. Did they say anything about the building to you ?

Old 10-07-2016, 06:23 AM

35 posts, read 69,526 times
I've contacted them twice and still haven't heard back from them. Are they still interviewing? How hard can it be to find people to fill 98 apts?

Old 10-07-2016, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by openlyskeptical View Post
I've contacted them twice and still haven't heard back from them. Are they still interviewing? How hard can it be to find people to fill 98 apts?

I have taken it upon myself for my own sanity to take their lack of response as a good sign. I have read the 21 Commerical St forum over 10 times analyzing each post for any clues. I have come to the conclusion that if it has been more time then the time frame given for a response, it's a good sign because almost all of those individuals were granted an apartment. But that's just being positive.

In your situation, I would find out if your case is still valid and in processing. They can not tell you if it has been approved because the building is not ready yet. That is why I think that those of us who haven't received a denial are getting the runaround and asking us to wait.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:35 PM

296 posts, read 481,613 times
Talking lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpolanco0710 View Post
I have taken it upon myself for my own sanity to take their lack of response as a good sign. I have read the 21 Commerical St forum over 10 times analyzing each post for any clues. I have come to the conclusion that if it has been more time then the time frame given for a response, it's a good sign because almost all of those individuals were granted an apartment. But that's just being positive.

In your situation, I would find out if your case is still valid and in processing. They can not tell you if it has been approved because the building is not ready yet. That is why I think that those of us who haven't received a denial are getting the runaround and asking us to wait.
Hello, guys! I'm from 21 Commercial St. Talked to super from our building this wednesday. Good news for you : they going to sign the leases for your building after 2- 3 weeks. SO, be ready! By the way, the apartments at your building has the same floors and kitchen appliances and finishes as our building. Looks nice!

Old 10-07-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
Hello, guys! I'm from 21 Commercial St. Talked to super from our building this wednesday. Good news for you : they going to sign the leases for your building after 2- 3 weeks. SO, be ready! By the way, the apartments at your building has the same floors and kitchen appliances and finishes as our building. Looks nice!
I soo hope you are right... fingers crossed

Old 10-07-2016, 01:53 PM

40 posts, read 70,524 times
Quote:
Thanks so much for the great news!
Crossing my fingers as well!

Old 10-08-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpolanco0710 View Post

Hi. Thank you for responding. I'm going to take it as a good sign as well. I know that nothing is truly yours until a lease is in hand; however my app was rejected, then "granted" (the word they used) after I appealed via email. They could have said "denied". They said they would contact me to continue. I'm letting my anxiety get out of control. I will worry when people start posting that they've gotten their leases and if I haven't heard back by then.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for the update!!! Were you able to sneak a photo of the apt? Were they small or large?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:39 PM

138 posts, read 156,537 times
Pictures would be nice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City