Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2016, 10:58 PM

359 posts, read 467,016 times

Advertisements

K

Old 08-04-2016, 04:12 AM

16 posts, read 20,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
The first thing you described is NOT an appeal. That is probably where the confusion comes in. They cannot DQ you and ask for further proof from a doctor. If they ask, they haven't officially DQd you. If you're DQed, you appeal, you're going to a court of appeals.

I believe they're just wondering why anyone on the job would possibly think this public forum was a place to discuss some of the things you're running off at the mouth with because anyone with more than 47.4 seconds otj should know that like the sign in Manhattan 11 says, what happens at the garage, stays at the garage. You want to tell them all about how to get the job, have at it. Them, the public, and every newspaper in city radius will gladly take notes. You want to discuss anything further, kindly wait until they arrive at your garage.
Yeah I got you. Make sense.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:17 AM

3,742 posts, read 6,396,964 times
I just pulled over for a moment in SI3 so a lady saw the car and figured I was giving her a ticket so she came running....after I explained to her that I wasn't she goes, "my son is on the list and I'm hoping they will call him soon. Do you know how quickly they call?" So I obviously asked what the list number was. "I think like 12 thousand something."

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Old 08-04-2016, 10:43 AM

88 posts, read 108,379 times
LOL., damnnnnnn

Old 08-04-2016, 10:49 AM

84 posts, read 150,179 times
Quote:
I just pulled over for a moment in SI3 so a lady saw the car and figured I was giving her a ticket so she came running....after I explained to her that I wasn't she goes, "my son is on the list and I'm hoping they will call him soon. Do you know how quickly they call?" So I obviously asked what the list number was. "I think like 12 thousand something."

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
Right around never o'clock
Or you could say "in about 7-8 minutes"

Old 08-04-2016, 10:50 AM

712 posts, read 1,208,745 times
Quote:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
He will get a call next month

Old 08-04-2016, 11:11 AM

316 posts, read 490,237 times
Quote:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm
Few weeks ago a guy comes up to me on collection and said "I'll be joining you soon!" I said that's what's up what's your list number he said "I don't know but I scored 98 on the test" I said sorry my man but that score won't get you hired. He got mad at me and looked like he wanted to fight me until he realized I put my I dare you to honk the horn face on. Not my fault bruh!

Old 08-04-2016, 11:38 AM

88 posts, read 108,379 times
Just called hr to make sure they had my name listed down as passing the cdl road test, just to confirm and they did. I asked the lady are they still trying to fill the August class and she said no, they are done they have enough people. She told me they stopped at around the 700's mark, she will know exactly what number they stopped at on August 22nd so I guess we can really pin point how the numbers are moving...
So if any of you guys like me are before the 1,000 marker, let's cross our fingers maybe we can make it. Shoot maybe even past the 1000 marker can make it, let's go guys positive thinking ����

Old 08-04-2016, 12:06 PM

8 posts, read 8,960 times
Has anybody heard about anything for an October class?

Old 08-04-2016, 12:29 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,396,964 times
Some genius sitting in the first class right now or about to be in the next class already started filming workers and posting stuff about them to FB because he wants to be a comedian or something. Do I have to tell you people that this is a stupid idea or can you all just use common sense not to film your coworkers? Meanwhile this guys name is already spread to every garage in the city. Remember your reputation follows you on this job. Not even at a garage yet and famous is not a great idea
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City