Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2017, 02:42 PM

359 posts, read 466,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Galo View Post
Co-worker of mine took the physical the other day and claimed the DCAS rep told him just under 50% people called for physical are actually showing up.
Puts a huge smile on my face. A lot of people don't know how good of a job a sanitation is cirtecntly

Old 05-05-2017, 03:59 PM

144 posts, read 229,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Galo View Post
Co-worker of mine took the physical the other day and claimed the DCAS rep told him just under 50% people called for physical are actually showing up.
My friend went tuesday and he said it was empty

Old 05-05-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefofbaskets View Post
puts a huge smile on my face as well...watching you not make probation. cant wait! see you soon!
Why would I not pass probation

Old 05-05-2017, 06:08 PM

288 posts, read 469,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0088 View Post
Puts a huge smile on my face. A lot of people don't know how good of a job a sanitation is cirtecntly
Why would this even put a smile on your face? Weren't you just bragging not to long ago about COs making 200k a year and said something like "you show me a sanitation worker making that."?

Old 05-05-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactplayer View Post
Why would this even put a smile on your face? Weren't you just bragging not to long ago about COs making 200k a year and said something like "you show me a sanitation worker making that."?
NO i wasnt bragging: I was attacked . I just defended my career . Doesn't change the fact , sanitation is a better job . Despite pay being less . Pay isn't everything , a good work life balance is .

Old 05-05-2017, 07:36 PM

271 posts, read 454,984 times
15€0 no letter..

Old 05-05-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefofbaskets View Post
The only reason I know about you is because a junior man said "hey check out this idiot" first your class is going to find out about you, then your district is going to find out about you, then your boro is going to find out about you, then you get sent out of town and a junior man from your class is going to say "hey check out this idiot" this job is hs 2.0. You haven't made probation and didn't even get a chance to start.
The internets is serious business .

Old 05-06-2017, 06:49 AM

3,735 posts, read 3,467,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom0088 View Post
The internets is serious business .
Everyone on this board knows your name and your list#.

If you get in (which you won't) you will be entering a Job where everyone knows what an idiot you are from Day 1 and it's all your fault. You can't keep your mouth shut.

You talked crap and its all captured in your history that you cannot erase. You have put down sanitation workers many times, you cannot just now pretend you never did.

You should stay in your current career which is being a "Rich Landlord" and "Corrections Officer" who just took his Medical for NYPD and is waiting for Sanitation to call his list#... Or whatever else you pretend to be today.

For your sake I just hope you are one of the best internet Trolls on this board. I'd hate to think you are real, because if you are, you have some serious mental issues you need to get checked out.

Old 05-06-2017, 10:33 AM

288 posts, read 469,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Everyone on this board knows your name and your list#.

If you get in (which you won't) you will be entering a Job where everyone knows what an idiot you are from Day 1 and it's all your fault. You can't keep your mouth shut.

You talked crap and its all captured in your history that you cannot erase. You have put down sanitation workers many times, you cannot just now pretend you never did.

You should stay in your current career which is being a "Rich Landlord" and "Corrections Officer" who just took his Medical for NYPD and is waiting for Sanitation to call his list#... Or whatever else you pretend to be today.

For your sake I just hope you are one of the best internet Trolls on this board. I'd hate to think you are real, because if you are, you have some serious mental issues you need to get checked out.
Unfortunately he is real

Old 05-06-2017, 04:20 PM

101 posts, read 154,415 times
Where does medical take place? Like what address?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City