Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 06:43 PM

912 posts, read 2,102,222 times

Advertisements

Its a popularity contest and De Blasio is the man of the hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2013, 01:08 PM

518 posts, read 826,912 times
Lhota is the type of guy who would fart and blame it on his dog.

Old 09-24-2013, 02:22 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,224,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi guy View Post
Lhota is the type of guy who would fart and blame it on his dog.
That actually sways me towards him...

Old 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM

2,517 posts, read 4,260,777 times
Lhota has a better understanding of how to run a city than DeBlasio. Lhota has business sense, DeBlasio on the other hand can sum up his belief system in one word ACORN!

I would love to see the underdog Joe Lhota be our next mayor but who are we kidding here...NYC is infested with left winged liberals. 6-1. Lhota unfortunately doesn't have a chance despite Lhota being more qualified to do the job than DeBlasio.

Old 09-24-2013, 03:02 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,225,179 times
DeBlasio, just like his endorser Obama, is the least qualified person in any room he walks into. These are people that have never had a real job, never run a business, never made payrolls, etc. It is amazing what people elect to represent them, the bottom of the barrel. Community organizing is not a job, it produces nothing, it is worthless. It just keeps the people it claims to represent in the same p*ss poor conditions it found them.

Old 09-24-2013, 03:05 PM

912 posts, read 2,102,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
DeBlasio, just like his endorser Obama, is the least qualified person in any room he walks into. These are people that have never had a real job, never run a business, never made payrolls, etc. It is amazing what people elect to represent them, the bottom of the barrel. Community organizing is not a job, it produces nothing, it is worthless. It just keeps the people it claims to represent in the same p*ss poor conditions it found them.
Another disgruntled Catsimatidis supporter

Old 09-24-2013, 04:16 PM

2,517 posts, read 4,260,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
What I find funny is that people like Obama and DeBlasio have no real experience in running anything however get elected simply because they are smooth talkers and convince the masses by creating this environment of "us against them" mentality. However the substance is not there. Reminds me of Hitler talking to the German population.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:31 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,225,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
What I find funny is that people like Obama and DeBlasio have no real experience in running anything however get elected simply because they are smooth talkers and convince the masses by creating this environment of "us against them" mentality. However the substance is not there. Reminds me of Hitler talking to the German population.
Exactly. Class warfare sells. What the idiots dont realize is their so called leaders quickly become, if they aren't already, part of the class they despise. But it's ok, do as I say not as I do...right?

Old 09-24-2013, 04:36 PM

420 posts, read 806,098 times
"Progressives" are nothing more than Marxists with a new name....kind of like putting cologne on dog sh*t and calling it something other than dog sh*t.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:40 PM

20 posts, read 29,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDoc View Post
"Progressives" are nothing more than Marxists with a new name....kind of like putting cologne on dog sh*t and calling it something other than dog sh*t.
Or leftists.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/ny...anted=all&_r=0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City