Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2024, 03:01 PM

23 posts, read 15,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidFX View Post
There is no "O" or "I" unit in the North Tower as far as I know (at least on the floor I viewed, lol). It's N then P. H then J and K.

The H unit floorplan is on the Housing Connect website: https://housingconnect.nyc.gov/PublicWeb/details/3399

I think the floorplan for the P is similar to the M studio which is on Streeteasy (since both facing the courtyard).

I had a unit viewing last week.
Today I received the email for booking unit viewing but there is no spot for the first week on their calendar. I'm still waiting to hear from them. Is this normal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2024, 03:24 PM

23 posts, read 10,583 times
Yes, I also panicked.

E-mail them back so you can get the building contact info to schedule within the timeframe. Or schedule via the web site for what is available, then when you get the contact info from that, contact the building to reschedule.

The five day deadline is so scary!

Old 02-21-2024, 03:26 PM

23 posts, read 15,752 times
Quote:
Yes, I also panicked.

E-mail them back so you can get the building contact info to schedule within the timeframe. Or schedule via the web site for what is available, then when you get the contact info from that, contact the building to reschedule.

Thank you so much! I'll do this

Old 02-21-2024, 04:26 PM

6 posts, read 6,002 times
yes, as soon as they sent me the email I wasted no time, they only had one opening for next week, Feb. 27th at 1:30pm so that's what I chose. Everything else that was available was for the first week of March

Old 02-21-2024, 08:49 PM

41 posts, read 28,524 times
Anyone knows how many studio units are left available so far out of 20 units for 70%AMI and 20 units for 80%AMI?

Old 02-22-2024, 09:01 AM

14 posts, read 9,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garciakelsey View Post
Just got accepted to do tour and sign lease. They offered H line in north Tower. Anyone have any insight on this layout ? I can only find H-South tower floor plan but that’s listed as 1 bdrm and they told me I’m deff getting a studio
How long was it until you submitted additional documents and got accepted for a tour/sign lease?

Old 02-22-2024, 06:57 PM

54 posts, read 52,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndegenerate View Post
How long was it until you submitted additional documents and got accepted for a tour/sign lease?
Good question. Because I have ME priority and was never contacted since submitting the additional documents

Old 02-25-2024, 11:02 PM

6 posts, read 6,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynkid23 View Post
Good question. Because I have ME priority and was never contacted since submitting the additional documents
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndegenerate View Post
so I received the request to sign the marital affidavit and upload updated paystubs of 2 February. On February 10 I received a request to sign the TIC and also submit additional documents to explain all of my cash deposits for the past six months and then I was told to wait 5 to 10 days for an answer. On February 18 I received a notice saying that I was approved and I was asked to schedule the tour ASAP which is coming up on 27 February. That’s pretty much it so far

Old 02-26-2024, 07:18 PM

80 posts, read 54,747 times
Quote:
Yes, I also panicked.

Hi. Did you do the viewing yet? How was it? May I know what your log?

Old 02-28-2024, 10:42 PM

80 posts, read 54,747 times
Anybody knows if they still have 1 bed-room at 130%? One of my friends was contacted today but the email didn’t say anything about the remaining units. Her household won’t fit in a studio. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery