Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2022, 11:05 PM

47 posts, read 62,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan2020 View Post
hugh you need to appeal and reach to CB elected state senators (nys senate not federal one ) and ambassadors.

after 4 months of mistakes made by reviewers now no unit avaible lol
some one need more study or careful reviews
we are cb and reached by may 2022
Sorry to hear, did they tell you there were no units available left? What size BR/what AMI were you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2022, 07:29 PM

72 posts, read 90,834 times
well thats complicated also real is %50 miss calculate or misleading and just asking 60 days later value %80
lol 2 dump non logic questions and answers takes 2months now no more 2b we are expecting answer for 1b |also (yess need it badly)
well start with HPD ambasador or / than CB of area state senat selecteds and maybe higher will complain
seriously i lost my trust completely someone has city workers or building management definitely working way unfair and trying hard to eliminate people not in favor list thas my understanding from communication.
any tips where to start complain i ll be appreciated for sure first will try to get unit,
and yes way after us log number had unit already ridiculous.

Old 10-03-2022, 05:56 AM

Update: signed a lease and will be getting the keys end of October - viewed the unit and got the final approval/lease 2 days later!

Old 10-03-2022, 06:53 AM

213 posts, read 215,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno17 View Post
Update: signed a lease and will be getting the keys end of October - viewed the unit and got the final approval/lease 2 days later!
congrads, how long was your over all process? i am shocked south tower took so long to fill lottery apts, i wonder if the north tower will be the same wait or worse since it's bigger.

Old 10-03-2022, 09:17 PM

57 posts, read 58,596 times
I've read that they're still only going thru CB Preference log #s now. Anyone from the general pool been asked to submit docs yet? If so, what was your log#?

Old 10-04-2022, 08:35 AM

218 posts, read 473,186 times
I was contacted again to resubmit updated paperwork. E-mails have been answered by the agent quickly.

Old 10-04-2022, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
congrads, how long was your over all process? i am shocked south tower took so long to fill lottery apts, i wonder if the north tower will be the same wait or worse since it's bigger.
I was contacted to submit documents on 4/7 and signed the lease on 10/1, so almost 6 months for me. Glad it's finally over!

Old 10-04-2022, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meech33 View Post
I've read that they're still only going thru CB Preference log #s now. Anyone from the general pool been asked to submit docs yet? If so, what was your log#?
I think they're done with CB, I'm general population and signed a lease a couple days ago - log number 2xxx

Old 10-04-2022, 10:17 PM

57 posts, read 58,596 times
Congrats !!! Enjoy your new place.

I'm in gen pop with a log# of 10,XXX.
Still holding out hope but I know it's a long shot at this point.

Old 10-05-2022, 11:45 AM

72 posts, read 90,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno17 View Post
I think they're done with CB, I'm general population and signed a lease a couple days ago - log number 2xxx
is this mean CB done mine was keep no sense paper works and wrong AMI calculated by management,
still waiting for 4th docusign lol
CB done means no more CB ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery