Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2014, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 3,289 times

Advertisements

Can someone please reply with the phone number of the administrative office for the building? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2014, 11:48 AM

45 posts, read 102,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy1986 View Post
Does anyone know if they are allowing pets?
don't remember where but i read that no pets were allowed.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:39 PM

66 posts, read 272,112 times
Default Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy1986 View Post
Does anyone know if they are allowing pets?

From what I understand, no pets are allowed.

Old 01-21-2014, 09:01 PM

4 posts, read 11,517 times
Thank you.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:39 AM

45 posts, read 102,332 times
Any news? have anybody who have signed the floor plan got any updates?

Old 01-22-2014, 03:49 PM

6 posts, read 14,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhartigan View Post
I have a Sandy preference and a log number in the high 2000s. Called yesterday to check in on my application. Was told that they are still working through some of the lower numbers and that I should hear something in around two weeks time.
What number did you call?

Old 01-22-2014, 05:21 PM

86 posts, read 312,420 times
1 (347) 813-4791 is the phone number.

For those who have already dropped off paperwork, can you confirm what you had to bring? I called today to check in on my application and was told I should expect a call to come in and tour an apartment within the next few days.

Rather then get the call and have to go home and grab necessary documentation, I'd prefer to go right away after getting the call. Can anyone confirm what they had to bring for this second interview?

Thanks. Any insight would be appreciated.

Old 01-22-2014, 06:01 PM

13 posts, read 39,489 times
Still have not been called for the signing of the lease.
Seems so disorganized. They have no structure whatsoever.
They tell everyone either 2 weeks or 7-10 days lol
Anyhow, jhartigan, you need 2012 W2s, license or photo ID, any documentation supporting preference ie sandy, mobility and your initial document requesting for interview.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:45 PM

66 posts, read 272,112 times
Now I am very discouraged, I called and spoke with some lady who asked for my name and log number. She then put me on hold and told me that a log number has not been generated for me yet and told me to wait two weeks. So at least I know now not to anxiously check my mail box each day. I won't expect anything notification until after I get back from Mid-Winter Break. Frankly at this point, I will just hold out for something better to come along.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:36 PM

10 posts, read 41,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedup2008 View Post
Now I am very discouraged, I called and spoke with some lady who asked for my name and log number. She then put me on hold and told me that a log number has not been generated for me yet and told me to wait two weeks. So at least I know now not to anxiously check my mail box each day. I won't expect anything notification until after I get back from Mid-Winter Break. Frankly at this point, I will just hold out for something better to come along.
So you gave her your name & log# and she still told you a "log#" has not been generated yet? Doesn't seem like that makes sense. I too called today and was told my log# hasn't been reached yet..aKa the waiting game continues. I just hope they at least follow up with a response wheter it's positive or negative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery