Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2008, 12:24 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,037,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidPeppermint View Post
You know you're in New Mexico when no one knows the difference between your and you're and deficate and defecate.

its not everyday I use that word, actually I dont think Ive ever used it before, I just say Sh*t but thanks for correcting me English teacher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 06:04 PM

3 posts, read 7,438 times
Devin Bent said you know you are in New Mexico when "the person who handles that " is never in the office. Actually , when 'the person who handles that" is never in the office, you know you are in a Navajo Indian Nation office. Try calling the Navajo Indian Nation on business, Call the Window Rock offices. You will see what I mean. I tried to get records of a mining claim my father filed from the Navajpo Indian Nation. I left probably twenty meeages for a call back. THree months later, i recieved no call back, The entire process took me months. I am from New Mexico. I dont think any customer service is as bad as what you will find at the Navajo Indian Nation.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,355,235 times
Customer service is bad nowadays in most places that you'll go. I doubt it's any worse on a reservation.

Old 03-15-2009, 07:55 PM

5,548 posts, read 16,092,174 times
I'd like to point out that deficate is not a real word.

I'd also like to point out that I can say

[ Eat Sh*t and Die ]

seven different ways IN ENGLISH
without using the same word twice.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:49 PM

7 posts, read 17,755 times
....you know you are in New Mexico when you can't change your out-of-state drivers license to New Mexico without at least three trips to the DMV and a physical address no matter how rural your home maybe! Doh!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:55 PM

7 posts, read 17,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markeymark View Post
Devin Bent said you know you are in New Mexico when "the person who handles that " is never in the office. Actually , when 'the person who handles that" is never in the office, you know you are in a Navajo Indian Nation office. Try calling the Navajo Indian Nation on business, Call the Window Rock offices. You will see what I mean. I tried to get records of a mining claim my father filed from the Navajpo Indian Nation. I left probably twenty meeages for a call back. THree months later, i recieved no call back, The entire process took me months. I am from New Mexico. I dont think any customer service is as bad as what you will find at the Navajo Indian Nation.

...it's just Navajo Nation....the Indian part applies to Indians in India....unless your John Wayne...but...if it's mining claims...you probably were calling the wrong place....that's a BIA thing....US government...barking up the wrong tree sir....
....but....i'm Navajo...and yes...the customer service still sux....

Old 03-16-2009, 09:40 AM

3,557 posts, read 10,224,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warandpeaceisme View Post
...it's just Navajo Nation....the Indian part applies to Indians in India....unless your John Wayne...but...if it's mining claims...you probably were calling the wrong place....that's a BIA thing....US government...barking up the wrong tree sir....
....but....i'm Navajo...and yes...the customer service still sux....
So... the Bureau of Indian Affairs does not deal with Tribal matters, but instead operates for the benefit of citizens of India within the U.S?

Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,891,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziaAirmac View Post
Well the whole trick with Lotaburger is you can have cherry-anything because they actually add cherry syrup to your soft drink, soda fountain style! It's as ridiculously sweet as it sounds and flies in the face of the 'no-carbs' crowd. 'Course I get mine diet to knock a few carbs off after ordering that double cheeseburger
I just wish Lotaburger didn't vary so much!!!

One time the green chile cheeseburgers are to die for, and another, they'll barely be fit to eat.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:01 AM

2,140 posts, read 6,475,077 times
What's wrong with breast-feeding?

Old 03-16-2009, 10:42 AM

3,557 posts, read 10,224,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalahartma View Post
What's wrong with breast-feeding?
Context?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico