Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 05:34 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,734,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatt View Post
Well, let's see your facts proving otherwise, please, BS.
That informtion has been posted out here over & over again. Most recently from the Union Leader. It's GregW's job to back up HIS facts, not me ! If you have followed this dispute you know that....if you have not followed it for the past several months then I suggest you get busy looking up the old threds. I'm not doing it for you.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-11-2009 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Don't get personal, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2009, 05:59 PM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,537 times
Brave stranger,

How many times do I have to mention liberals NEVER let facts get in the way of a good discussion.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthoskins View Post
Brave stranger,

How many times do I have to mention liberals NEVER let facts get in the way of a good discussion.
I understand what modern liberalism has become, lol, believe me. Sometimes you can discuss issues in a rational manner, but most times it is what it is.......

Last edited by Brave Stranger; 03-11-2009 at 06:25 PM..

Old 03-11-2009, 07:42 PM

105 posts, read 208,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I understand what modern liberalism has become, lol, believe me. Sometimes you can discuss issues in a rational manner, but most times it is what it is.......

You know, I believe it was both of you who got all cage-match smackdown on this issue.

I'm not sure about citing the UL as an unbiased source about much of anything is totally conclusive.

Old 03-11-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatt View Post
You know, I believe it was both of you who got all cage-match smackdown on this issue.

I'm not sure about citing the UL as an unbiased source about much of anything is totally conclusive.
Prove it. GregW has not offered one single fact, ever, to back this up. I told you in the most civil way possible that this issue was put to rest on this board months ago, and I asked you to look it up if this concerned you. And this "smackdown" language.....what's your point ? You have already been censored by the mod for attacking me ? What are you trying to do out here ?

Last edited by Brave Stranger; 03-11-2009 at 08:17 PM..

Old 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,089,589 times
Here's my reason why gregw's idea is bad.. like was previously said, mass has had and income tax, they have had a sales tax and guess what they still have property taxes oh and the gas tax.. those are all revenues and the state will always spend up to their revenue and more. Don't have an income tax in New hampshire SPEND LESS politicians need to realize it is not an unlimited money supply and those poor elderly landholders.. yes they should sell to developers what do they need all that land for anyway... so medicare can get it when they go in a nursing home.. and if their farm is more than ten acres they can put it in current use so the don't pay taxes on all of it , No government program is so important that it is worth bankrupting a state over ... The state that is most in crisis right now is california which has the highest tax burden per capita and new hampshire has one of the lowest ( i believe 2nd) and new hampshire is doing better than most states out there.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 AM

105 posts, read 208,862 times
Quote:
In most cases you are a decent enough poster who engages debate in a civil manner, which I respect, but on this issue you are just being disrespectful to the process out here. Boards like this work better when people bring honest opinions to it, or at least try and be honest.
Right there. I don't think he was being disrespectful or remotely dishonest. Obviously you don't agree with him (I do though), and that's fine. I have read through the the threads, and I've seen nothing to completely validate your opinion. But that's fine as well. We just disagree.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:54 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,850,059 times
Quote:
That informtion has been posted out here over & over again. Most recently from the Union Leader.
Provide a link to the Union Leader article or don't mention it. Posting somthing from a media source without a link is worthless.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:26 AM

1,200 posts, read 2,216,537 times
Big spending Democrats in New Hampshire.

Live free or shrug: what the Democrats have done to New Hampshire | National Review | Find Articles at BNET

Old 03-12-2009, 08:00 AM

259 posts, read 988,166 times
Default The notion of a border between Massachusetts + N.H. is just that

There idea of a border between Massachusetts is just that that defies the political reality that N.H. is now just another Tax+ Spend state. A local Testimony to that is the Public Safety complexes, and associated filling with equipment. That newbie residents are requesting + succeeding in ushering into local budgets. Add to that Elitist new schools being erected in every town far and wide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire