Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2011, 10:00 AM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times

Advertisements

Happy Birthday (early or belated) to the biggest "wench" LOL Mac_Muz

Thanks to all the past and present veterans who gave us the freedom to be able to post on a forum such as this. Great seeing you again Country
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 09:07 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,039,948 times
huh? When was Mac's??? Do we owe him a belated party?? (ready to look through the smileys!)

Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH2NCMom View Post
go alllllllllllllll the way to the bottom, for those people who read but don't actually have a user name, they can rep still, it's all the way down there though...by date
I don't see what you're referring to! I looked at the very bottom of the page, down by the date and saw nothing that would rep anything. at the bottom of each message in the lower right corner is a 'quick rep' link that lets you rep without saying anything - but that shows up in your rep log as a 'quick rep'. Below the last message on a page is a facebook 'like' widget, but I suspect that would show up in FB as so-and-so likes C-D. I can't see how it could rep anyone since ti doesn't seem to be attached to any one post!

Today again I got the rep point notification in bold type, saying I got a rep from someone - but when I checked the last one listed was back on 11/03 from Country! I saw that at the time and cleared it then. dunno why the notification came back on. quick reps are marked that, this showed nothing I could find. It's odd, but I find it happens. I just turn it off again.

Old 11-12-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
I don't see what you're referring to! I looked at the very bottom of the page, down by the date and saw nothing that would rep anything. at the bottom of each message in the lower right corner is a 'quick rep' link that lets you rep without saying anything - but that shows up in your rep log as a 'quick rep'. Below the last message on a page is a facebook 'like' widget, but I suspect that would show up in FB as so-and-so likes C-D. I can't see how it could rep anyone since ti doesn't seem to be attached to any one post!

Today again I got the rep point notification in bold type, saying I got a rep from someone - but when I checked the last one listed was back on 11/03 from Country! I saw that at the time and cleared it then. dunno why the notification came back on. quick reps are marked that, this showed nothing I could find. It's odd, but I find it happens. I just turn it off again.

I was talking about the rep page, go to the bottom the quick reps is what the new rep is for you can tell by the date.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:39 PM

huh! thanks, Mom. you're right: I've never looked down there. probably if I scanned down, I thought it was still part of the same rep block but earlier. wow.I'll check down there when I see the next 'ghost' rep message.

Old 11-24-2011, 10:23 AM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking HAPPY THANKSGIVING NEW ENGLAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE & all!!!!

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 24, 2011

DEAR NEW ENGLAND FRIENDS, NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS

and to all reading this

How are you celebrating this THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY?

If you post after THANKSGIVING, let us know what you had, and how

it turned out

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

WE ALL HAVE SOOOO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR!!!

My Mother is still with us, YAY!!!!Even though the Doctors

do not agreeSo, I feel THANKFUL, BLESSED & HAPPY!!!!

I wish you ALL a very HAPPY, FUN,

CHEERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!Lots of PUMPKIN PIE, APPLE PIE,

PECAN PIE, a juicy TURKEY, lots of LAUGHTER, lots of LOVE,

LOTS OF (((((((HUGS))))))

lots of GOOD HEALTH, PEACE OF MIND & SPIRIT!!!!!

CHEERS TO YOU ALL!!!!

I AM ALSO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH & SMILE!!!

THANK YOU TO CITY DATA FOR BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP & FOR CARING!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELPFUL POSTS!!!!

If you are travelling, please be SAFE!!!!

((((HUG)))) your loved ones, let them KNOW you CARE!!!

PEACE & BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

Take gentle care of yourselves & each other!!!

HAPPYTHANKSGIVING!!!!

LOTS OF LUV

((((HUGS))))

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 11-24-2011 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: May GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!:)I MISS OUR DEAR FRIEND "MERMAID":)HAPPY THANKSGIVING DEAR FORUM FRIENDS!:):)PEACE!:)

Old 11-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Happy Thanksgiving late Country - I have been working since Wednesday - and still have 2 more days to go. No thanksgiving, no dinner, no parade no nothing for me - so I won't be commenting on that - and won't read about everyone else's LOL (I'm too jealous sorry).

Hugs to all

Last edited by NH2NCMom; 11-27-2011 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: PS Forgot to say that I'm so thankful your mom is still there :) Prayers continuing

Old 12-09-2011, 07:17 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DEAR "WANNA COME HOME" CHEERS!!!

SATURDAY DECEMBER 10th, 2011

HELLO NEW ENGLAND, NEW HAMPSHIRE, CITY DATA FORUM FRIENDS!!!

PLEASE JOIN ME, ITS "WANNA COME HOME'S" BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!

DEAR "WANNA" WISHING YOU A SUPER FUN, EXCITING BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELPFUL

KIND POSTS, FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP, FOR YOUR GREAT HEART!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR WANNA!!!

LOTS OF CAKE, A YUMMY MEAL, A GREAT DRINK, LOTS & LOTS OF

CHOCOLATE!!!!!!CHEERS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

TRY TO ENJOY YOURSELF, RELAX & HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

TAKE GOOD CARE,

CHEERS & BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WANNA!!!

((((HUGS))))

LUV YA,

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 12-09-2011 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: DEAR FRIENDS, THANK YOU for coming to our DEAR "WANNA'S" BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! LOTS OF LOVE!!!CHEERS TO W

Old 12-09-2011, 07:59 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,250,733 times
Happy Birthday Wanna. Enjoy your day.

Old 12-09-2011, 09:23 PM

26,430 posts, read 46,615,085 times
Happy B-Day Wanna!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire