Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2020, 04:12 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times

Advertisements

Merry MERRY CHRISTMAS NEW HAMPSHIRE FRIENDS! COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS !

And the very very BEST

to the COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS & City Data lurkers!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtFG6GfjTQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zym_...ature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzSr...ature=emb_logo

Last edited by countrylv22; 12-24-2020 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: Where is NHMOM!??Miss ya! Merry CHRISTMAS!!:)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2020, 04:49 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,541,302 times
Default Best Wishes to all...

Thank you Country for your kind words & your kind heart!

May you all stay safe & be well!

Old 12-24-2020, 06:15 PM

Talking Thank you so much, BOO!!!:)I LOVE YOUR POST!!

Thank you so much, BOO! Great post! I LOVE IT!!

Dear BOO,

So great to see you, my DEAR FRIEND!!!! I was just thinking of you, and wondering how you are doing with "things" over there!

Thank you for the lovely post, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!I LOVE IT!!

And THANK YOU, BOO
for your sweet sentiment & wishes! You made me SMILE!!! I wish you & your loved ones the very BEST!! From my HOME to yours!!

CHEERS, BLESSINGS & (((((HUGS))))) going your way!!!

COUNTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Boo~ View Post

Thank you Country for your kind words & your kind heart!

May you all stay safe & be well!
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020!

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!!

Old 12-24-2020, 07:03 PM

Exclamation Christmas Truce of 1914-WWI

Christmas Truce of WWI-1914

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHo...ature=emb_logo

Game of Truce commemorates WW1 football match
18 December 2014

It honoured the spirit of the 1914 Christmas Truce using the international language of football as a fitting commemoration to the men on both sides who spent Christmas 1914 in the trenches but came together along the Western Front to joke, share whisky and schnapps and kick a ball about in no-man's land. It has come to represent a fleeting moment of humanity in a four-year conflict that killed more than 16 million troops and civilians.

Game of Truce teams

The game began with a rendition of 'Silent Night' as well as the national anthems of both countries and a minute's silence. Over 2,500 people turned out, including football legend Sir Bobby Charlton, FA Chairman Greg Dyke and Head of Army, General Sir Nicholas Carter.

Find out more about the Christmas Truce and Football Remembers here:
http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/remem...

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020!!

Old 12-25-2020, 11:01 PM

24,125 posts, read 32,504,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrylv22 View Post
Wishing EVERYONE on this wonderful thread, a HAPPY & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE in the NEW HAMPSHIRE forum!

Merry Merry CHRISTMAS to all of our FRIENDS in the

COUNTRY PORCH thread

WISHING YOU ALL a HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY, WEEK, MONTH & SEASON!!

And may 2021 be a Healthy, Safe, Peaceful year full of the very BEST for every single member of the City

Data New Hampshire Forum And the COUNTRY PORCH as well! And best of wishes to LURKERS as well!

Thank you to all for keeping the COUNTRY PORCH a HAPPY & FESTIVE place!!

You all are such LOVELY PEOPLE & FRIENDS!!! Thank you for making me SMILE through the years!!!

CHEERS, BEST OF WISHES, PRAYERS, BLESSINGS & HAPPY THOUGHTS going your way!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UougdQGO62I

Very good playlist, Country! I hope your Christmas was full of joy, love and blessings from above.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:24 PM

1,282 posts, read 3,704,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Fork Fantast View Post
Happy belated birthday! My good friend Countrylv22 invited me to join the party and send good wishes your way. All the best from the far West (SoCal and Idaho),
CFF

Thank you Clark - sorry for my delay in responding - life is a jumbled mess this year. I am so blessed to have a friend like Country who invites people to come say happy birthday to little ol me I hope you had a lot of goodies to eat and drink.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to you now.

Old 12-26-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Dear CaseyB,

Thank you so much!

Dear CASEYB

Thank you for helping to CELEBRATE our dear NHMOM

Please pull up a chair, I made some BOSTON CREAM PIE in your HONOR,

it is also one of my favorite desserts So, it was a HUGE sacrifice! LOL!

Oh, and I realized that I missed National Coffee Day So, I will serve you some coffee

with Kahlua & pumpkin spice Oh, and we must serve another dessert to CELEBRATE

any major life events in YOUR life during the past year & or during what is left of 2020

CONGRATULATIONS on it all, my Friend!!Cheers & Blessings to you & yours!

Very HAPPY for you!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR NHMOM!
It seems that I have used up all of my allotment of
RED coloring , I cannot get it to work for me LOL!

Thank you to everyone here for your KINDNESS!

Never ever allow Country to run out of red coloring LOL...Hugs my friend. Thanks to Casey and everyone for the birthday wishes...and I'm glad my birthday happened, since that had our Country come out of hiding

Old 12-26-2020, 06:30 PM

Talking Thank you so much, SHEENA!!:) My Dear Friend!!:)

Thank you so much, SHEENA!!My Dear Friend!!

Dear SHEENA!!

Thanks so much for your lovely & sweet CHRISTMAS wishes!!!

I truly appreciate it!! Thank you for your kindness & thoughtfulness!!!

Thanks so much for being a part of the COUNTRY PORCH FAMILY!!!!

Now, you know, that we CELEBRATE here ALL MONTH LONG!!!

Our CHRISTMAS PARTY, CELEBRATIONS go until February 2nd!!!

Easter is celebrated for approx. 50 days or so, Advent is about 24 days or so, Lent is also 40 days long.

The last day of Advent was Dec. 24th this year. And then we have the "ACTUAL/REAL 12 Days of

Christmas" The 12 days go until The Feast of the Epiphany (The Feast of when the 3 Wise Men/3 Kings

visit-pay homage to the Baby Jesus). The 12th Night Cake is eaten on the 12th Night which is the Eve of

the Epiphany=January 5th. Epiphany being January 6thSo, my Dear FRIEND, we are STILL

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS around here!!Today is the 2nd day of CHRISTMASWhich is also

known in some countries as "BOXING DAY" & or Saint Steven's Day"And the Orthodox all over the

world have their BIG CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION with all of the Bells & whistles on the Feast of the

Epiphany!!!And a lot of people & children all over the world receive their gifts on this day as well.

Please pull up a chair, have some more cake & EGGNOG!!!

We just got started, YAY!!CHEERS, BLESSINGS, (((HUGS))) & LOVE TO YOU YOURS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Very good playlist, Country! I hope your Christmas was full of joy, love and blessings from above.
I'm glad you enjoyed the song playlist!!Thanks!

Old 12-26-2020, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Thank you, ATGSS. You are WONDERFUL!!

Dear Atgss,

You are too funny! LOL! Here is the thing, CFF is THE BEST female friend in the COUNTRY PORCH, and you are the THE BEST male friend
Oh, no, what is NHMOM gonna say now I'm in trouble again. And "ALMRAUSCH", and GRANDVIEWGLORIA, and "BOO", and CASEYB. and "BOS2IAD", Kathryn Aragon, VALERIE, "Lodestar", "GentleArts", "Gerania" and of course our Dear Friend Suzette that started this wonderful thread when she was our illustrious Moderator. And we cannot forget our Dear "NOR'EASTAH"

Anyway, everyone in the COUNTRY PORCH is AMAZING. As you are aware it is a long list But you do have a special place of HONOR here You bring so much laughter, good cheer, kindness, thoughtfulness, etc. etc. This place would not be the same without you! And I'm always grateful for it all!

Regarding the eating of cakes & candy, you are right in so many ways. I agree with it all. And I know what you mean

When we eat too much sugar, sweets, etc. We lower our immune system, and it makes us vulnerable to all kinds of viruses, etc. And we definitely need to be strong to avoid getting sick. That applies to viruses, diabetes, heart disease, dementia, etc. etc. I was literally brought up celebrating BIRTHDAYS for a week or longer (1 month birthday celebrations), my mother was always baking something & I loved singing Happy Birthday (even when we did not have one)
Cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, you name it, she made it. And I kept singing Happy Birthday every day!
And I think the reason we did not gain weight was because she did not allow sodas/pop in our home. We did not eat at McDonalds or fast food places, and everything was made with fresh ingredients, veggies were a part of our meals.

Regarding 2020, I feel like it was stolen from us, I feel like 2020 is missing, it is a weird feeling, to be sure. I will probably say to people in Jan. "Happy 2020!" Because in a way it seems like I missed my subway stop & did not get off in time...A very stressful & weird year. But just like you I'm keeping the faith & praying, dreaming of better times for all of us.

A very Merry Merry Christmas 2020 to you & yours!

And THANKS so much for being a HUGE part of the COUNTRY PORCH!!

NHMoM is going to agree in the fact that ATGSS is the BEST second only to you Country. Everyone else is tied for 3rd Lots of friends on the porch! Thankful there are enough virtual snacks to go around (calorie free of course). I hope that come this time next year I will have lost about 80 lbs and got my diabetes back in control (actually gone would be best). Need to get rid of the sugar! I have cut down my portions, but still not out of my mouth totally LOL.

Praying for us all - keep positive, it brings positive results!

Old 12-26-2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Merry MERRY CHRISTMAS NEW HAMPSHIRE FRIENDS! COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

NEW HAMPSHIRE FORUM FRIENDS !

And the very very BEST

to the COUNTRY PORCH FRIENDS & City Data lurkers!!!

thank you Boo for letting me know I was being paged Adulting gets in the way some days. It's now 8:32 and I have not done much at all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire