Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 10:12 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,364,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleTNresident View Post
I always wondered just how worthwhile these tours could possibly be. The few celebs who live at addresses I know.....they are living on acres and acres of land, fenced and/or gated, at the top of hills or otherwise in houses not very visible from the road. What exactly does anyone see on these tours when the homes are that secluded?
You can see Alan Jacksons house from the Road. Its in Franklin, in the Grasslands area.

Diane G
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2009, 08:30 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,335,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
You can see Alan Jacksons house from the Road. Its in Franklin, in the Grasslands area.

Diane G
Where is the Grasslands area?

Old 03-16-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunky View Post
Where is the Grasslands area?
Its Where Brentwood and Franklin meet off of Hillsboro Road.

Pictures of Alan Jackson's House, Bus and Garage

Diane G

Old 03-17-2009, 08:39 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,335,716 times
thank you Diane.

I think I've seen that one from the air.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:46 AM

718 posts, read 2,360,615 times
Alan Jackson's home is down on Moran Road, if I remember correctly.

There is a website where you can search Tennessee real estate for owners of property or actually search properties for owners and the actual purchase or list price of the property. A lot of times it is hard to find actual names of the celebrities on the property, it is often listed under the names of their managers, agents, record companies or other professional entity. It is fun to give people a look if you have nothing better to do. The general search function is free, but more advanced functions are for subscribers.

tnrealestate.com home page

And then you can use google earth or Zillow.com to look at a particular address.

http://www.zillow.com/

Old 03-28-2009, 07:57 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,613,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Its Where Brentwood and Franklin meet off of Hillsboro Road.

Pictures of Alan Jackson's House, Bus and Garage

Diane G
Nice digs!

If I were a celebrity living near Nashville, I sure wouldn't want people traipsing all over my yard or street trying to catch a peek. There's so many weirdos and crazies out there nowadays. Back in the day it was probably much safer.

My parents went to LA and went on one of those star tour buses. They got home and were all excited. I asked if they saw anyone famous. Of course they didn't so I had to ask how they knew the celebrity really lived there. For all you know it's the gardener's cousin Larry who lives in the house or the UPS guy.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:56 AM

2 posts, read 100,677 times
Sorry but what is the "Nash Trash Tour"? Would the bus tour of the stars homes be worth taking I wonder? Think we might take it anyway when we get to Nashville because it would be fun trying to see if anyone was out around in their yards...lol...don't mean to sound nosey just would like to see some of the singers.

LuvRhawnie

Old 04-09-2009, 02:07 AM

137 posts, read 630,090 times
There are some amazing homes along this route:

from:Belle Meade Blvd to:Belle Meade Blvd to:Harding Pl to:Old Hickory Blvd/TN-254 to:Old Hickory Blvd/TN-254 to:35.999119,-86.809158 - Google Maps

Old 04-09-2009, 03:46 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhawnie View Post
Sorry but what is the "Nash Trash Tour"? Would the bus tour of the stars homes be worth taking I wonder? Think we might take it anyway when we get to Nashville because it would be fun trying to see if anyone was out around in their yards...lol...don't mean to sound nosey just would like to see some of the singers.

LuvRhawnie
Welcome to NashTrash Tours! I've never gone, but this is a very popular tour. I've seen it on all the morning shows when they broadcast from town.

Old 04-12-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Welcome to NashTrash Tours! I've never gone, but this is a very popular tour. I've seen it on all the morning shows when they broadcast from town.
I have gone with a club I belong to here, Nashville New Neighbors. It was very funny, and a lot of fun! We went in the morning, but you are allowed to bring your own bottle. None of us did, but the Jugg sisters sure did!

Diane G
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville