Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 02:05 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,480,523 times

Advertisements

It is possible your Kroger, Walgreen, Publix, WalMart is distributing the vaccine. Go to the pharmacy website for your store to make an appointment. If not available at your store, you can select an option to find the next closest store. Bring a medical insurance card + a picture ID to the store.

The bit of "chaos" may be if people don't bring documentation & don't follow directions. First you check in at the pharmacy. Then you get in line for the vaccine. Finally there should be chairs so you can sit 15 minutes to be sure there is no bad reactions. At the Ag Center site not sure what arrangements they may have for parking & be able to sit maybe 30 minutes in total.

I found at the Belle Meade Kroger the pharmacy staff was very busy but organized. Takes time to print all the pharmacy documents. For the hour or so they were doing nothing else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2021, 09:34 PM

838 posts, read 1,220,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronmidnight View Post
I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine at a drugstore ~ 2 weeks ago and it was a little ... chaotic.

I decided to get my 2nd dose at the drive-thru site out in Franklin at the Williamson County Ag Center -- https://www.williamsoncounty-tn.gov/...lth-Department

Just curious if anyone else on the board has gotten a shot there and whether the experience was smooth, organized, according to schedule, etc.?

Thanks and hope you all stay safe and healthy!
My wife and I both got our first shot at the Ag Center on Tuesday. It couldn't have gone any smoother. In and out in 5 mins. It is a drive-thru, when you're done, you park in the lot by an ambulance for 15 minutes to make sure there are no side effects, then you drive away.

We arrived about 30 minutes early and we went straight through the line, no wait.

It was as efficient as a Chik-Fil-A drive thru.

Old 04-08-2021, 09:53 PM

6,662 posts, read 13,434,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspray View Post
My wife and I both got our first shot at the Ag Center on Tuesday. It couldn't have gone any smoother. In and out in 5 mins. It is a drive-thru, when you're done, you park in the lot by an ambulance for 15 minutes to make sure there are no side effects, then you drive away.

We arrived about 30 minutes early and we went straight through the line, no wait.

It was as efficient as a Chik-Fil-A drive thru.
I had a similar experience.

The signage directing you to the arena is clear -- and once you are inside, they seem to have a very efficient and smooth operation. Chick-fil-a is a good comparison.

Make sure you have the QR code from your appointment email. Either printed or on your phone will work.

Old 04-22-2021, 12:51 PM

455 posts, read 1,148,308 times
@bspray and @nashvols - Thanks for the info! I ended up getting my 2nd shot at Music City Center and had a very smooth experience there -- free parking, no lines, and a very competent and friendly EMS guy who gave me the vaccine.

I was very impressed with how well Nashville had everything organized!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville