Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 912 times

Advertisements

The one about the carolers and the elves in the snow storm is the "wee sing in sillyville" christmas edition.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2014, 12:42 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,083,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shangrila26 View Post
Hello, I am looking for the title of an old christmas movie i remember seeing when i was younger. What I remember of the movie is this. There is a woman with two children. one boy one girl. The woman works in a grocery store. There is this man that is an angel and gives the children a snow globe that will bring them to Santa's Workshop...or the north pole anyways. I also remember the woman has a yellow kitchen. ??? I also remember the snow globe at one point in the movies falls to the ground and breaks...but magically it get put back together...by the angel? i can't remember.[Mod Cut]

I think the movie is called One Magic Christmas

Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 877 times
The Elf Who Saved Christmas is whats the evil lady that lives in the mail box

Old 12-18-2014, 10:29 PM

1 posts, read 829 times
We sing the best Christmas ever!

Old 11-27-2015, 08:13 AM

1 posts, read 695 times
I am looking for a Christmas movie, not much talking in it and it's short but I remember watching as a kid on a vhs. Santa brings toys to a house for Christmas and it just shows him putting toys under the tree, playing with them silently and even eating some cookies. Very simple short movie, I can't find it anywhere!!! I would love to see it again!

Old 12-20-2017, 04:15 PM

1 posts, read 522 times
I know it's a long shot you'll see this but I was looking for the same movie when I came across your post. I found it!!
It's "Wee Sing the Best Christmas Ever" it's on Amazon for $15

Old 03-12-2018, 11:56 PM

892 posts, read 484,344 times
I am looking for an old movie about a boy's train ride to the North Pole, where he is trying to exchange his brown teddy bear for a new white teddy bear. He gets his wish but before this, Santa Claus tells him "Look--your old bear still loves you." (in one scene on the train, his brown bear falls on the floor and there is the sound from the "growler" inside the teddy bear.) This film may have been made in the forties, fifties or sixties.

Old 03-12-2018, 11:58 PM

892 posts, read 484,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclyn11 View Post
I am looking for a Christmas movie, not much talking in it and it's short but I remember watching as a kid on a vhs. Santa brings toys to a house for Christmas and it just shows him putting toys under the tree, playing with them silently and even eating some cookies. Very simple short movie, I can't find it anywhere!!! I would love to see it again!
It might be "A visit to Santa Claus"? you are looking for, Jaclyn

Old 11-25-2020, 10:56 PM

1 posts, read 288 times
The movie is called rhe Elf who saved Christmas one of my all time favorites as well

Old 11-29-2020, 11:46 PM

20,651 posts, read 4,425,411 times
FYI you can find many movies streaming online.

IE: Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)

The Roku Channel
TubiTV
Pluto TV
Peacock
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies