Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:10 PM

258 posts, read 647,671 times

Advertisements

I think of Target as a giant convenience store. It's good for picking up a few things on the way home from work and I've found the prices on some things - like milk and some produce - to be much better than Cub. However if you really cook and need a wide variety of things their selection can be too limited. I've also found they're frequently out of many things by the time I get there after work which is really annoying. I also by a lot of things at Costco and there are just two of us. Meat and produce - we eat a lot of produce. I used to shop some at Byerly's but I just can't bring myself to pay those prices when things are so much cheaper elsewhere. DH once bought me a Costco cake for my birthday - this is a half a sheet cake!! I asked him why he got such an enormous cake. He said it was twice as big and half the price of anywhere else....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 PM

356 posts, read 605,834 times
You're right.. Target, even Super Target have limited selection in the deli, meat and produce. When I do a big shop, I want to find it all in one place.

It seems the TCs lacks that. Kind of strange.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul