Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 05:50 PM

1 posts, read 578 times

Advertisements

Tech jobs around southern Michigan aren't too hard to find. Web design is good if you know enough .NET, ActiveX, pearl, and whatever else is needed to interface to the back end databases. I lived all over the country. Tulsa, OK was my favorite town. I finally realized the problem wasn't where I was, it was who I was. I moved back to Michigan and it turned into a great place to work in tech. Here's a good place for starters.. [url]https://jnli.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&framework-guid=950099608be2a4dc2c9201940083002a[/url]

- Joe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 PM

1,399 posts, read 4,185,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman120 View Post
I can work online but I per for to show my talents to a graphic firm. If you think that the states you listed has high priced housing try California and I think in Novi Michigan witch has some what high priced housing. What state is Kalispell town located at?

I pefor to find a warm place so I think Texas would be fine. Is New Mexico part of Mexico the country?
whoa....you might say you were joking but I'd still never hire anyone who had the number of glaring mistakes in your text. per for? perfor?
states you listed "has"? witch? some what?
New Mexico part of Mexico?
I hope, for your sake, that you're really, really joking.
But, somehow, I don't think so....
Go back to school, turn off the cell phone and the Ipod. Pay attention.
Good luck

Old 12-02-2010, 08:26 AM

11 posts, read 27,145 times
FL if you got a good job lined up.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:24 AM

103 posts, read 219,801 times
Well at less I'm not majoring in English . But however I do agree I need to fix the points that you pointed out to me. But fortunately I can not only because it had been long time since I did the post or if I do the editing out three times I can not do it a fourth one. Also I'm in an English class to work on my grammar witch I have forgotten to use in the hole entire post. For the cellphone stuff I do have a cellphone but however I do not use it in classes, this is how I write if I want to be fast, even tho it has errors like you pointed out to me, and I do take note of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecpatl View Post
whoa....you might say you were joking but I'd still never hire anyone who had the number of glaring mistakes in your text. per for? perfor?
states you listed "has"? witch? some what?
New Mexico part of Mexico?
I hope, for your sake, that you're really, really joking.
But, somehow, I don't think so....
Go back to school, turn off the cell phone and the Ipod. Pay attention.
Good luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan