Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,040,010 times

Advertisements

What is/has been your experiences with this mall? Do you think it has the finest compilation of women on the planet? I was able to drop by over this past weekend and was blown away by the quality of women. Especially, the latinas. We don't have anything like that in Chicago. I even hear women who live in Key West will fly into Miami, once a month, to go shopping there. What are the pros and cons of the Dolphin Mall?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 08:57 AM

2,113 posts, read 5,082,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
What is/has been your experiences with this mall? Do you think it has the finest compilation of women on the planet? I was able to drop by over this past weekend and was blown away by the quality of women. Especially, the latinas. We don't have anything like that in Chicago. I even hear women who live in Key West will fly into Miami, once a month, to go shopping there. What are the pros and cons of the Dolphin Mall?
The hot latin babes are the only reason to go down to the Dolphin Mall ... I went down there with my wife last year and she will not allow me to go back yes you see some beautiful Venezuelan and Colombian women .. too bad I am not allowed back ..... dang !!!!!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:59 AM

Quote:

Gorgeous women aside .... if can suck if you do not speak Spanish there .. I am learning but still it can be a chore as most of the employees will assume you are latin and will speak Spanish to you ... the mall is nice and I love the Brazilian steakhouse ... but it can get ghetto wannbee , teenage , hip hopper on the weekends .

Old 03-05-2009, 09:00 AM

102 posts, read 423,482 times
HAHAHAHAHAHA....
I despise having to go this mall. Horrible parking, horrible customer service, crowded, suburban wannabe thugs are just some thoughts that come to mind.
And I always remind myself, that even though the people who go there are "beautiful," they are also shallow and narrow.
These are obviously generalizations, but after having worked in retail nearby, I've found them to be somewhat accurate. I'm glad I don't live in that part of Miami anymore.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:02 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,040,010 times
the wannabe thugs don't bother me or anyone else when you're used to real thugs. in fact, they're quit humorous. As for spanish, i must learn it "pronto."

Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 AM

763 posts, read 3,535,480 times
It's a good mall. It has a lot of different stores that tailor to all types of needs, so you can find almost anything at Dolphin Mall. I also like all the restaurants there, so it makes for a good way to spend a night for dinner or something. The architecture is a bit tacky, but it's West Miami, what can you do.

Old 03-05-2009, 11:15 AM

1,284 posts, read 3,900,830 times
I'm 20 minutes away from Dolphin mall via the Turnpike but I prefer to drive 30 more minutes to go to Sawgrass Mills,especially on the weekend.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:19 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,170,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doom1001 View Post
I'm 20 minutes away from Dolphin mall via the Turnpike but I prefer to drive 30 more minutes to go to Sawgrass Mills,especially on the weekend.
Sawgrass is bigger than Dolphin. There are also more stores in the surrounding areas.

Need VERY comfy shoes cause you'll walk A LOT.

I think Sawgrass is more of a real "outlet" than Dolphin. Dolphin says it's outlet but not even close to outlet prices.

Traffic and parking at Sawgrass are also a disaster, ESPECIALLY on the weekends.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:40 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,613,257 times
Quote:
Chongas get annoying after a while. These are exotic specimens of hispanic origin, who wear hoop earrings big enough to fit your arm through, big shirts and really small, tight shorts, are always at Dolphin Mall. Their shoes would most likely be really big sneakers, such as men's basketball shoes. Chonga hair would be worn very tightly gelled on her scalp, looking as though it would cut circulation. She probably outlines her lips with lip liner, but doesn't use any lipstick.

There are a lot of ghetto types at Dolphin Mall. Most come from Hialeah, Westchester, Sweetwater, and the surrounding Doral area.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
Chongas get annoying after a while. These are exotic specimens of hispanic origin, who wear hoop earrings big enough to fit your arm through, big shirts and really small, tight shorts, are always at Dolphin Mall. Their shoes would most likely be really big sneakers, such as men's basketball shoes. Chonga hair would be worn very tightly gelled on her scalp, looking as though it would cut circulation. She probably outlines her lips with lip liner, but doesn't use any lipstick.

There are a lot of ghetto types at Dolphin Mall. Most come from Hialeah, Westchester, Sweetwater, and the surrounding Doral area.
Why would you assume , we were talking about "Chongas" ... that is like someone posting saying the women in Dallas , Texas are gorgeous ( they are ) and I came back saying that "fat trailer trash "gets annoying after a while .. why would you even suppose we were talking about "Chongas" ?

If you saw my original post I mentioned beautiful Venezuelan and Colombian women and as far as I know "Chongas" are Cuban , Puerto Rican and Dominican .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami