Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 07:35 PM

5,424 posts, read 3,494,854 times

Advertisements

3 killed last night very close to where I live, near Miami Dade College.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2021, 09:38 PM

1,255 posts, read 1,055,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
Considering almost all serial killers and mass shooters have been white men
Not really.

Quote:
5 Myths About Serial Killers and Why They Persist

Scientific American

Much of the general public’s knowledge concerning serial homicide is a product of sensationalized and stereotypical depictions of it in the news and entertainment media. Colorful story lines are written to pique the interest of audiences, not to paint an accurate picture of serial murder.

Myth #2: All Serial Killers Are Caucasian.

Reality: Contrary to popular mythology, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino and Asian-American serial killers. African-Americans comprise the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

Although they are not household names like their infamous white counterparts, examples of prolific racial minority serial killers are Coral Eugene Watts, a black man from Michigan, known as the “Sunday Morning Slasher,” who murdered at least seventeen women in Michigan and Texas; Anthony Edward Sowell, a black man known as the “Cleveland Strangler” who kidnapped, raped and murdered eleven women in Ohio; and Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, a Mexican national known as the “Railroad Killer,” who killed as many as fifteen men and women in Kentucky, Texas, and Illinois.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...rsist-excerpt/
Side note: Google "Samuel Little, serial killer" -- dude was black and one of the nation's most prolific serial killers, having killed upwards of 90 victims or more, all across the U.S.

John Allen Muhammed and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 and injured 3 in a reign of terror that lasted months in the Greater Washington DC area.

The Zebra Murders in San Francisco, during the 1970s, were also extremely horrific. Then there was the Wichita Massacre in 2000.

I don't think there's a single racial group who can claim sanctimony when it comes to this stuff.

Old 06-08-2021, 09:06 AM

5,424 posts, read 3,494,854 times
Another Miami shooting this morning, murder and suicide.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/06/0...-reserve-base/

Old 06-08-2021, 12:59 PM

11,792 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
You mean how the media led with the fact that the San Jose shooter who killed 8 people last week was white?

Oh, wait; they didn't, did they?

I love how racists always rush to these threads and spout the same idiotic comments over and over.
I'm a Democrat - I can't be a racist but nice try!

As a Democrat - I don't drink the kool-aid you do and am smart enough to realize the tricks media works to manipulate your kind.

Please pay attention and notice these headlines:

https://newsone.com/3881708/white-man-attacks-black-child-playground/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/white-california-man-charged-hate-crime-car-attack/story?id=71771893

https://www.theroot.com/black-woman-accosted-by-crazy-and-racist-white-man-who-1847040383

Now notice the headlines which prove my point:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-seen-on-video

https://news.yahoo.com/another-asian...121627213.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-mad...ry?id=75777652

Notice how the attackers race isn't mentioned?

Old 06-08-2021, 04:42 PM

8,047 posts, read 10,640,313 times
How about the 2021 Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam at Panama City Beach?

How many shootings at that event?

Old 06-08-2021, 04:48 PM

154 posts, read 150,381 times
Unlike other local media, the left wing Miami Herald chose not to publish the booking photos or disclose the race of the three hookah bar shooting suspects.
So if you read that rag I guess we'll never know the races of Yahtayvius McCutcheon, 17, Quantayvius McCutcheon, 19, and Keyshad Richardson, 19.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:57 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm a Democrat - I can't be a racist but nice try!
So am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Notice how the attackers race isn't mentioned?
Which is why I assume that the shooters are white Waspy or Jewish retirees from Boca or West Palm.

Old 06-10-2021, 08:21 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,698,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyBelle View Post
3 killed last night very close to where I live, near Miami Dade College.
Gangs Related too

Old 06-10-2021, 08:24 AM

10,951 posts, read 3,698,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamInMiami View Post
Unlike other local media, the left wing Miami Herald chose not to publish the booking photos or disclose the race of the three hookah bar shooting suspects.
So if you read that rag I guess we'll never know the races of Yahtayvius McCutcheon, 17, Quantayvius McCutcheon, 19, and Keyshad Richardson, 19.

Wow....it's just like the girl names of Cubans arriving after Mariel, that all start with the letter Y and no one can remember

Old 06-11-2021, 09:20 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamInMiami View Post
At least some brotherly cooperation. I was betting on Sheldon Levine, Richard Rubinstein and Charles Liebowitz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami