Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2020, 10:44 AM

2,556 posts, read 2,284,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I saw this. It may provide some additional insight.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...defid=14717119

Wow, very enlightening, thanks! (can't rep you again, unfortunately).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2020, 11:52 AM

12,437 posts, read 9,529,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
i saw this. It may provide some additional insight.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...defid=14717119

Old 03-22-2020, 11:53 AM

636 posts, read 706,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcuit View Post
What is with you, always shaking your finger at people for drinking or smoking pot? If it helps people feel a little more relaxed being stuck at home, what is it to you?

FWIW, I have been enjoying a couple of pints of beer in the evenings and watching anything but news on TV. It helps. I am still working 10 hours a day (weekdays). I like some escapism afterwards. I guess I'm not strong-minded enough for you. I am devastated.
The brain naturally produces chemicals,when needed, that are like the chemicals in booze and POT.
The brain cuts/shut down the natural production of the chemicals when chemicals from booze and POT are drank or smoked into the body to take over the function. That causes the dependency.

Personally, from a lifetime of not using booze or smoking POT, it is paying off.
i have absolutely no anxiety during these times. Natural chemicals in my mind still work to handle anxiety.

People are i know in my hood that are POT smokers are smoking POT more than ever. Around the clock, in front of these kids now.
Look at the booze users at the Massachusetts bars,Florida beaches. The booze is giving them a false sense of no fear.

It is time to stop the booze drinking,smoking the POT, Be Adults.

Old 03-22-2020, 11:58 AM

2,556 posts, read 2,284,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wror View Post
The brain naturally produces chemicals,when needed, that are like the chemicals in booze and POT.
The brain cuts/shut down the natural production of the chemicals when chemicals from booze and POT are drank or smoked into the body to take over the function. That causes the dependency.

Personally, from a lifetime of not using booze or smoking POT, it is paying off.
i have absolutely no anxiety during these times. Natural chemicals in my mind still work to handle anxiety.

People are i know in my hood that are POT smokers are smoking POT more than ever. Around the clock, in front of these kids now.
Look at the booze users at the Massachusetts bars,Florida beaches. The booze is giving them a false sense of no fear.

It is time to stop the booze drinking,smoking the POT, Be Adults.
Nobody is in Massachusetts bars.

Old 03-22-2020, 12:49 PM

875 posts, read 663,995 times
Here comes the US tsunami. I don’t think we are anywhere near the inflection point in the curve and it is skewed artificially low due to lack of testing to date.

Next 3-4 weeks are going to be especially bad for states that complied late.

Last edited by sawyer2; 03-22-2020 at 01:04 PM..

Old 03-22-2020, 01:40 PM

1,362 posts, read 873,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer2 View Post
Here comes the US tsunami. I don’t think we are anywhere near the inflection point in the curve and it is skewed artificially low due to lack of testing to date.

Next 3-4 weeks are going to be especially bad for states that complied late.
We've just raced past Spain in the last few hours. The quicker they can test, the quicker that number will rise. We'll have the most confirmed cases overall soon.

And there are plenty of medical professionals and scientists declaring we're all going to get it eventually, but by reacting so slowly to it, we're going to obliterate our medical personnel and facilities. And then doctors—those of whom are left—will be deciding who lives and who dies.

The failure of our federal administration is beyond measure.

Old 03-22-2020, 02:37 PM

3,577 posts, read 4,510,119 times
We always had the same number of medical professionals
That won’t change
China and Europe were using medical supplies
We obviously need more. Which is happening
The asymptomatic and slightly ill MUST stay home
Because of entitled spring breakers, more elderly people will die.
But they don’t care
That must change

Old 03-22-2020, 03:23 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
If we could take a break from the discussions of Pot.

We now have 646 cases in Massachusetts

and 5 (total) deaths.

The three new deaths were all men aged 70 and up.

Old 03-22-2020, 03:32 PM

2,674 posts, read 1,547,966 times
Curious where the 3 additional deaths happened

Old 03-22-2020, 03:36 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge781 View Post
Curious where the 3 additional deaths happened
One suffolk county one berkshire and one other place (can't remember)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts