Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 06:27 PM

1,816 posts, read 3,392,424 times

Advertisements

This is topical. Seems a shame to care for something to death.

PETA Kills Animals | PetaKillsAnimals.com

I also found a website called People Eating Tasty Animals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2008, 06:33 PM

2,059 posts, read 4,204,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
ranger good points

im seeing more and more steaks with either localized or commercial names (such as a frenched bone-in rib-eye steak called a "cowboy" steak from,,,bobby flay (cooking channel)

i think thier should be a PETA steak (people eating tasty animals)
maybe a bone in sirloin strip steak..frenched or ..maybe steakhouse PETA loin tips (from bottom sirloin flap meat, which is very tender)
or

fillet-PETA- mignon,,,,
and
PETA pork chops...
thats a good idea we could have a menue.
like peta burger on peta bread.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER.101ST View Post
i often wonder where these people come from.do you think they had them in the 1600's?
or cave man days?how would that conversation go?uugg you no eat trex he good dino
i wonder how that worked out for them.
i thought about starting my own little foundation to counter the peta people.
id call it M.H.A.P.P.I that right mhappy with an i MAINE HUNTERS AGINST PETA PEOPLE INC.we could demonstrate at their demonstrations weraing some buck skin clothes and have a big bbq cooking what else meat.at mhappi you can do what you want we dont care if you dont eat meat just dont tell us not to.
when it comes right down to it we eat meat allways have allways will.so if your driveing by a peta demonstration and you see some crazy maine hick whereing buck skin with a cow boy hat cooking on a bbq stop by eat a steak sing hunting songs chop a chickens head off we dont care becouse mhappi is on the job.thank you ranger ceo of mhappi
i forgot to add that every member is requierd to show up with their photo's of their hunting exp.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:00 PM

112 posts, read 283,602 times
Quote:
i often wonder where these people come from.do you think they had them in the 1600's?
or cave man days?how would that conversation go?uugg you no eat trex he good dino
i wonder how that worked out for them.
i thought about starting my own little foundation to counter the peta people.
id call it M.H.A.P.P.I that right mhappy with an i MAINE HUNTERS AGINST PETA PEOPLE INC.we could demonstrate at their demonstrations weraing some buck skin clothes and have a big bbq cooking what else meat.at mhappi you can do what you want we dont care if you dont eat meat just dont tell us not to.
when it comes right down to it we eat meat allways have allways will.so if your driveing by a peta demonstration and you see some crazy maine hick whereing buck skin with a cow boy hat cooking on a bbq stop by eat a steak sing hunting songs chop a chickens head off we dont care becouse mhappi is on the job.thank you ranger ceo of mhappi
Ranger
I think You would make a Bigger Hit with them , if You advertised you were serving up Bambi and Bullwinkle Burgers .
Bob
Ps.
They DO Film ALL of there Protest , hoping to " Trap someone " and get it on Film , of someone Violating there Rights.
And the are enough Wacko Lawyers Who Support them , to take the case .

Old 06-07-2008, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Ranger
I think You would make a Bigger Hit with them , if You advertised you were serving up Bambi and Bullwinkle Burgers .
Bob
Ps.
They DO Film ALL of there Protest , hoping to " Trap someone " and get it on Film , of someone Violating there Rights.
i wouldnt cross their picket line but the smoke from the bbq would even if i had to rent some giant fans to blow it over there.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:12 PM

8,767 posts, read 18,677,393 times
I'll join mhappi! I cooked enough burgers, dogs and sausage today to get me banned from PETA forever!

Old 06-07-2008, 07:17 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,241,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Ranger
Bob
Ps.
at a company(work) dinner, a few years back, i brought some venison meatballs, called them bambi-balls,

there was a place in warren a few years back that raised and processed rabbits, the name of the place was "last-hop"
one item in thier brochure gave me a chuckle,,,,"bunny-burgers"

the road-kill cafe's had a humorous menu

Old 06-07-2008, 07:46 PM

i use to love going to the road kill good food.some day we all gota get together and have a MHAPPI banquet.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:30 PM

112 posts, read 283,602 times
Quote:
i use to love going to the road kill good food.some day we all gota get together and have a MHAPPI banquet.
Ranger What a great idea , The first annual PETA Barbecue in Maine . We just won't say in the add's what PETA We represent . I bet the small local packing houses would donate to our cause. I can picture them now , wolfing down our "VegiBurgers " and pointing out , that it taste " Just like real MEAT " No need to kill poor helpless animals .
Any parks outside of Portland We can rent ? we don't really want them in our dooryards.
We don't want the Yahoo's driving too far.
Bob
Ps
I can bring a Tent up to a 30 X 60
Pps
I will bring the Fan's

Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineah View Post
I'll join mhappi! I cooked enough burgers, dogs and sausage today to get me banned from PETA forever!
MHAPPI would be glad to have you as a member.
there are positions open on the bord of directors as well sutch as official bbq tender,official beer drinker (many positions open in this dept.)or if you prefer official ACB drinker,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine