Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 AM

628 posts, read 910,247 times

Advertisements

Hope everything works out ok.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:01 AM

233 posts, read 755,726 times
Sounds like someone was vacationing or working in another country, found a woman, told her he'd marry her, they banged, he left, she thought she had a fiance, now she cant get ahold of him..big surprise...

He is coming back in xmas?????????????????

Trust me Molly, give us his phone number, name, place of business (any 2 of those three...)

and someone can find out extremely quickly if he is alive...further details nope wouldnt even get into it...but my guess...you got bamboozled...

this is evidenced by the strangeness of these circumstances...it seems obvious looking in that this guy is avoiding you, and that your information on him is minimal..the sanctity of marriage truly has disappeared..

Old 11-15-2011, 12:07 PM

21,065 posts, read 28,755,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPoliticsNoGamesJustMath View Post
Sounds like someone was vacationing or working in another country, found a woman, told her he'd marry her, they banged, he left, she thought she had a fiance, now she cant get ahold of him..big surprise...

He is coming back in xmas?????????????????

Trust me Molly, give us his phone number, name, place of business (any 2 of those three...)

and someone can find out extremely quickly if he is alive...further details nope wouldnt even get into it...but my guess...you got bamboozled...

this is evidenced by the strangeness of these circumstances...it seems obvious looking in that this guy is avoiding you, and that your information on him is minimal..the sanctity of marriage truly has disappeared..
If you read her profile she has 2 kids and he has one with which he just reunited with, I think I am going to have to agree with you on this as sad as it may be.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:42 AM

7 posts, read 10,051 times
How dare you all talk of me as if i am some kind of loose woman with no morals.....yes i have 2 children from a previous marriage.....and yes he has one from a previous marriage....yes we are both divorced but that doesnt automatically mean either one of us were at fault. I have been on my own for the last 8 years through choice after the man i was going to marry died. So this was all gone into very cautiously and is the reason that everything is being taken so slowly. Im no spring chicken and neither is he, we have seen a bit of life. I cannot help the fact he only has one living relative and that i do not have her number....i havent met her yet....Christmas was to be the first time if he managed to talk her into coming.....i dont blame her for not wanting a stranger to have her number. I wont be coming here again so have at it...but i beg of you all to remember....on the other side of each computer is a real human being with real feelings.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyT View Post
How dare you all talk of me as if i am some kind of loose woman with no morals.....yes i have 2 children from a previous marriage.....and yes he has one from a previous marriage....yes we are both divorced but that doesnt automatically mean either one of us were at fault. I have been on my own for the last 8 years through choice after the man i was going to marry died. So this was all gone into very cautiously and is the reason that everything is being taken so slowly. Im no spring chicken and neither is he, we have seen a bit of life. I cannot help the fact he only has one living relative and that i do not have her number....i havent met her yet....Christmas was to be the first time if he managed to talk her into coming.....i dont blame her for not wanting a stranger to have her number. I wont be coming here again so have at it...but i beg of you all to remember....on the other side of each computer is a real human being with real feelings.
So sorry you feel that way. I don't think anyone was trying to throw digs at you, they were just trying to be realistic is all. I hope it all works out for the better

Old 11-16-2011, 09:15 AM

3,686 posts, read 8,744,623 times
This reminds me of this woman I was chatting with in the early days of the Internet..sometime in the early 90s...she had met some guy on the west coast who she fell "madly" in love with. He wanted to marry her, met her once...she leaves her husband and family and wants to go out to Oregon to be with him....then she couldnt contact him, no email, no phone....

She hired a detective..seems that guy was married with a family.

Guess after 20 years of the internet..the lonely hearts are still being fooled.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyT View Post

I am so sorry Molly. I am not convinced that you are not a 50 year old guy wearing high heels and a g-string - this just seems bizarre. I do not speak for everyone but I did not make the assumption that you were a loose woman with no morals. I WAS trying to be realistic by analyzing the facts of the situation only - and then making conclusions from ONLY the facts.

The fact of the matter is you still have not provided us with any information about the man you are looking for. As I said, if you provided us with a name, a phone number, and / or a place of business - I guarantee someone can find him EXTREMELY QUICK.

Which then leads me to question your situation, how could you know so little about the person you are willing to spend the rest of your life with?

To get back to your original question, the power has been on we are kickin it harder than Tesla would if he were here.

If you need any further help finding your man, post up 2 of 3 - name, phone number, place of business.

I guarantee in less than 10 min someone can find out. Still though I can not say that without again questioning you.

His company you can not get ahold of him for privacy reasons? He works two jobs? Two extremely high security jobs? You are emailing both of his companies? You are not emailing him? They have responded telling you sorry? The police have gone to his house and say sorry we can not tell you anything?

See I want to believe you are a poor woman who is just trying to find the love of her life. All of these inconsistencies lead me to believe you are some sick dude who is in his moms basement playing world of warcraft in his moms GPs eating cheeto puffs and thinking about becoming a chaz bono so you can finally get some love in your life...

I AM REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS RUDE BUT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THERE ARE INCONSISTENCIES IN YOUR STORY AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING US SOLVE YOUR ISSUE NOR ARE YOU PROVIDING ANY MORE INFO THAT IS HELPING US ...which leads me to believe you are a troll and not actually missing anybody.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:36 AM

You are divorced? So you have been married once and then had a fiance who passed? I am sorry to hear that.

Old 11-16-2011, 12:56 PM

Also since he is an adult and not under age 18 I do not think you can file a missing persons report right? Story doesn't sound kosher to me.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:34 PM

3,686 posts, read 8,744,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Also since he is an adult and not under age 18 I do not think you can file a missing persons report right? Story doesn't sound kosher to me.
Of course you can file a missing person report for an adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island