Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 01:28 PM

884 posts, read 1,412,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
From what I could find, her # is 516-520-6420, which shows up as a land-line number in Levittown, NY
You should call her and ask her who is calling her. If she doesn't know, then something's up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2011, 01:31 PM

884 posts, read 1,412,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Can Theresa really talk to dead people
Everyone can talk to dead people. Just go to your local cemetery and start up a conversation with them. Although its going to be a bit one sided.

Old 09-26-2011, 01:34 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,906,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetties View Post
My wife has been and she is into it a little. I think I am afraid to go, I would probably start looking into the stuff they tell me too much and it would start to bug me out.
The bottomline for me is not to take everything too much to heart. My 'visit' was more comforting than anything.

I'm not going back to anyone in the near future. NO plans, no intentions.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:19 PM

21,058 posts, read 28,747,942 times
like OBH said respect those who believe and if it gives them a little comfort so be it. I think those of us who are skeptical or thinks it's BS are afraid of the unknow JMO. I am, scared to go to one but I feel there maybe some unanswered questions waiting for me.

Old 09-26-2011, 02:48 PM

3,939 posts, read 9,012,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
like OBH said respect those who believe and if it gives them a little comfort so be it. I think those of us who are skeptical or thinks it's BS are afraid of the unknow JMO. I am, scared to go to one but I feel there maybe some unanswered questions waiting for me.
or we just don't believe it.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:42 PM

2,202 posts, read 4,363,043 times
I'll share a secret. I'm psychic.

Yes, that's right. I see things before they happen.

It's always something I will experience; not something that happens elsewhere to others.

After nearly a decade of marriage I finally told my wife. Of course, she didn't believe me.

Then, whenever I'd get a "vision" I'd immediately tell her about it. Now she's a believer in my psychic ability.

Sure, I'm not always correct. About once or twice out of every ten times I'm wrong. There's just one problem.

I can only see about five seconds into the future. Now I ask you. What in heck can I possible do with that? Except duck! LOL!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:15 PM
gag

683 posts, read 1,428,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
Aren't most of us LIers dead on the inside, anyway?
No, Long Islanders must still be alive because the tax vampire still sucks plenty of blood from us each year

Old 09-27-2011, 07:01 AM

150 posts, read 299,298 times
Wow I'm surprised. I have seen her in person before, I expected that someone in 4 pages would have seen her too. My father is a regular client of hers. He's very into this stuff. He hosted a medium party with her which I attended. For the skeptic crowd, which I would consider myself, I'll just say I'm a very regular poker player and don't give a lot away with body language. I was there with my sister and she gave us two different readings regarding our late mother. We had very different relationships with our mother as she was dying from cancer.

That impressed me, and without getting into too much detail she relayed some things from my mother that was pretty accurate and helpful to me.

When I told my father about the show he was surprised since he had just seen her a month ago and said she never brought it up to him during his reading. He also said that she's not taking new clients on and is booked out for like a year out.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:28 AM

8,833 posts, read 21,390,150 times
I think that she's great, it's just that accent. Is that for real?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 09-27-2011, 09:36 AM

21,058 posts, read 28,747,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
I think that she's great, it's just that accent. Is that for real?
Yeah it's lawnguyland LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island