Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 06:45 PM

2 posts, read 12,397 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know the HOA fee at Club Aliante?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Even though I live in Aliante, that's one of the area's I do not know what the monthly fee is. They are guard gated, so it's most likely more. The best thing I can tell you to do is to call Excellence Community Management. Their newest office on Camino al norte is the one that covers all of Aliante.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:38 PM

1 posts, read 6,731 times
I live in Courts at Aliante...condo community within...HOA here is horrible and scammers...I pay two HOAs...one for the community $95 and the other for the Master community plan $39. No complaints within the masterplan community except the only thing they are worried about is getting they're money and they have no mercy on you...with the condo community HOA i'm not very impressed...I don't really see where my money goes...and on top of that the HOA is strict on everything and fees you for every little thing just to make money. They are frustrating to deal with..I love the Aliante community but i specifically wouldn't recommend my specific area just cuz of the HOA but everything else is great..and i love the area it's beautiful and calm place. Good Luck

Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 AM

150 posts, read 427,075 times
what areas of aliante have only one low hoa fee?

Old 02-23-2010, 10:34 AM

15,756 posts, read 38,187,029 times
Club Aliante runs from 150 to about 190. Note that it is guard gated and has a gym and pool. That always costs.

The portions of Aliante that lack a gate and Association toys (pools,gyms,etc) have only the master plan fee. Probably half the master plan.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:57 AM

418 posts, read 1,348,729 times
You fees may cover insurance and maintenance of the outside of your building, if a condo.

They may also cover the roads .. walkways .. grounds keeping .. any amenities .. as a pool, club house and maintenance or guard staff and some utilities costs associated with the complex.

A condo is a cooperative .. all the residents must share the common expenses.
This may include legal and emergency repairs for common areas
When you have people in default it can create a financial burden on the remaining residents

Old 02-23-2010, 01:24 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,187,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes View Post
You fees may cover insurance and maintenance of the outside of your building, if a condo.

They may also cover the roads .. walkways .. grounds keeping .. any amenities .. as a pool, club house and maintenance or guard staff and some utilities costs associated with the complex.

A condo is a cooperative .. all the residents must share the common expenses.
This may include legal and emergency repairs for common areas
When you have people in default it can create a financial burden on the remaining residents
I would suggest not using the word "cooperative" as such is a alternative to condominums in some jurisdictions. In a cooperative the entire building is jointly owned and one has stock in the overall and a license to use your piece...but you own nothing but stock in the overall building.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:36 PM

418 posts, read 1,348,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
I would suggest not using the word "cooperative" as such is a alternative to condominums in some jurisdictions. In a cooperative the entire building is jointly owned and one has stock in the overall and a license to use your piece...but you own nothing but stock in the overall building.

PLEASE NOTE .... DISCLAIMER
I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ANYTHING .. IF I WERE I WOULD BE AT WORK.
eyes.

Thanks ... would not wish to be sued .. for using the wrong word .. under an assumed name in a forum ....
I am sure someone would try ..

Old 02-23-2010, 05:12 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkat80 View Post
I live in Courts at Aliante...condo community within...HOA here is horrible and scammers...I pay two HOAs...one for the community $95 and the other for the Master community plan $39. No complaints within the masterplan community except the only thing they are worried about is getting they're money and they have no mercy on you...with the condo community HOA i'm not very impressed...I don't really see where my money goes...and on top of that the HOA is strict on everything and fees you for every little thing just to make money. They are frustrating to deal with..I love the Aliante community but i specifically wouldn't recommend my specific area just cuz of the HOA but everything else is great..and i love the area it's beautiful and calm place. Good Luck
I also hate that they raised our fee's twice in one year. The extra $15 a month is supposed to pay for back payment for the sewer that they never charged for the last 6 years.
I like this townhome community, don't love it like I used to, it's a place to live is all I feel about it now. I think they should just get rid of the gates since people are always breaking them anyway. People still get in by following others or they jump over the wall. So much for that feeling of security.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:54 PM

238 posts, read 547,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyranger View Post
what areas of aliante have only one low hoa fee?
I live in Aliante and pay an HOA fee of $46.86 per month. My sub-community is not gated and does not have a pool. I'm not much for swimming, but if I really want to, I can go to the YMCA or pay $10 and use the pool at Aliante Station.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas