Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 PM

23 posts, read 51,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
No job offers today? Is the CC phones even working?
Got my call tonight,, Banquet Bartender, sign my lettetr Monday,,,, Keep the faith all.... My status went from blank to active today.. Good Luck All
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Nighthawk View Post
Well I applied for banquets, full-time but he said that it would be an on-call position. I don't mind that as I have worked on-call before. My job status was open and application was blank, until I got the call and checked, now it says active. I understand the need for the questions and I will try to get as many answered as I can on Monday. I didn't want to push too many questions over the phone as I am just grateful to get the call. I will post more after my signing on Monday. From what I've heard, they are very behind and I had practically given up at this point! This call came late in the afternoon and I was in my backyard picking up after my dogs and missed the call by about two minutes. Doody duty...lol. The call was from the Mirage. I hope this is helpful and to all who are on this thread, "Never give up!"
Nighthawk, what time are you going in om Monday?

Old 10-21-2009, 11:02 PM

59 posts, read 118,287 times
Question New Hire Website

Has anyone been able to gain access to the two employee websites? The first one was a site that was listed in the check list email we got and the other website is listed in the employee handbook we received on our processing day (page 21). The check list that was e-mailed said I would get log-on information at the processing appointment for the “new hire” website; I never did get that info. Both web sites require an employee number, don’t have that either. Anyone else run into this?

CONGRATS Sledder!

Last edited by Mouse241; 10-21-2009 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: CONGRATS to Sledder

Old 10-22-2009, 12:52 AM

16 posts, read 32,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse241 View Post
Has anyone been able to gain access to the two employee websites? The first one was a site that was listed in the check list email we got and the other website is listed in the employee handbook we received on our processing day (page 21). The check list that was e-mailed said I would get log-on information at the processing appointment for the “new hire” website; I never did get that info. Both web sites require an employee number, don’t have that either. Anyone else run into this?

CONGRATS Sledder!
Hey Mouse Did you go already to your procesing if you went you should have your employer Number the First site is citycenternewhire.COM this Site is for the property that hiring you get Information about what do you expect in your First Day the Second Site is MGMmirage employee Site over there you can See your employer Account and make changes like direct deposit W-2 W-4 Request Day,Pay stubs etc

Old 10-22-2009, 01:17 AM

17 posts, read 30,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledder View Post
Nighthawk, what time are you going in om Monday?
1:30 pm. Congratulations to you too. What time are you going in?

Old 10-22-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Nighthawk View Post
1:30 pm. Congratulations to you too. What time are you going in?
Same time 1:30 must be a group thing, see you there

Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochilv2009 View Post
Hey Mouse Did you go already to your procesing if you went you should have your employer Number the First site is citycenternewhire.COM this Site is for the property that hiring you get Information about what do you expect in your First Day the Second Site is MGMmirage employee Site over there you can See your employer Account and make changes like direct deposit W-2 W-4 Request Day,Pay stubs etc
Yes I went, got the photo taken for the badge, met with the guy at the computer, did the uniform fitting, met with the union. Never got a number. I'm going to call them.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:06 PM

16 posts, read 32,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse241 View Post
Yes I went, got the photo taken for the badge, met with the guy at the computer, did the uniform fitting, met with the union. Never got a number. I'm going to call them.
Yeah u should Call Cuz u are in the Systems already

Old 10-22-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochilv2009 View Post
Yeah u should Call Cuz u are in the Systems already
Yeh I just got my employee number and was able to login to the area to view pay stubs and W2 etc. but still cannot login to the newhire site. They said they need to reset it I guess. Whats on that new hire site anyway?

Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 PM

20 posts, read 40,876 times
Well, it looks like good news that they're finally calling banquets...

Has anyone waiting for an admin position been called yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas