Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2009, 11:32 AM

115 posts, read 265,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSNL View Post
How long does Xanax stay in your system. They are for my wife but I have been taking them. I only take one at night (1mg). Does it show up in the hair test.

Xanax (benzodiazepines) No matter the mg. Can stay in your hair follical for up to 1 month or sometimes longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,503 times
i applied for a server positon and had 2 interviews and was told that i will hear in september yay or nay

Old 07-07-2009, 01:09 PM

44 posts, read 76,138 times
Ok, I have "tried" to keep up with the posts about CC here, and I pretty much see the same. However, I am curious. I am a Chef that applied for a Assistant Chef position at J. Serrano's in the middle of January.
I heard nothing until May 28th when I received this email :

Thank you for applying for a position at CityCenter. Your application has been forwarded to a Department Hiring Manager for review.

If you are selected for a department interview, you will receive an invitation through the email account you provided on your application. Good luck, and we hope to see you soon.

Hiring Timeline
Begin interviews
Now
Extend job offers
September 2009
Open Vdara Hotel & Spa
October 2009
Open ARIA, Mandarin Oriental and Crystals
December 2009

Interviews have started, so be sure to check your email account for up-to-date information on the status of your application.

-------------------------------------------------

Now then, on the MGM employment web site it has my application status as Active. However, no interview has even been initiated.
In ones honest opinion...would it appear to even have a chance at this due to the length of time that has gone by with only minimal contact?

Would appreciate any feedback from potential boh management or people in the know.

Thanks

Old 07-07-2009, 01:37 PM

3 posts, read 15,433 times
Default Hostesses

Hi Everyone. I've been following this thread from the beginning. I applied for a Hostess at the Skybox in Aria. I applied on 6/30, had the HR interview the same day and the department interview the next day. I haven't heard anything since. My application also still says 'OPEN' and 'active'. Has anyone else here applied for a host position and been called in for a drug test yet? All the host person positions for Aria are still listed online. Does anyone remember if their job listing was removed prior to being called in for the drug test or after?

Good luck to everyone applying at CityCenter, especially you Butterfly. I wanted to apply for your position, but I was told on the 6/30 Food & Beverage Job Fair that "We definitely don't have anymore positions for cocktail servers available" so that's probably a good sign for you!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:41 PM

36 posts, read 89,080 times
Default xanax me 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSNL View Post
How long does Xanax stay in your system. They are for my wife but I have been taking them. I only take one at night (1mg). Does it show up in the hair test.

hi,to whom it may conern, i did a drug test myself for wynn,and at the drug place ,they told me, that xanax will not show,but the lortab does.........

so what happened is that,i didn;t get that job for wynn,cause they told me it came back positive.

but,please ,if you know any one in here,and who is on prescriptions pills like me,would you let me know, cause i really gave myself a test to stop cold turkey on the lortab,and i was sickkkkkkkkkkk.

i need a friend that could lead me the way.

thank you ,and i hope i was able to help.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:53 PM

317 posts, read 834,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroir View Post
Hi Everyone. I've been following this thread from the beginning. I applied for a Hostess at the Skybox in Aria. I applied on 6/30, had the HR interview the same day and the department interview the next day. I haven't heard anything since. My application also still says 'OPEN' and 'active'. Has anyone else here applied for a host position and been called in for a drug test yet? All the host person positions for Aria are still listed online. Does anyone remember if their job listing was removed prior to being called in for the drug test or after?

Good luck to everyone applying at CityCenter, especially you Butterfly. I wanted to apply for your position, but I was told on the 6/30 Food & Beverage Job Fair that "We definitely don't have anymore positions for cocktail servers available" so that's probably a good sign for you!
Hey Miroir,
How are you? As far as I know if your position that you applied for is still posted on the website it has to be closed by the department managers or city center, before they start to make calls. But if yours remain active that is a good sign. My position was closed for about a week or two before I got a call to take the drug test. I hope this help ok...And Good Luck to you also, I will keep you posted on any news I found out ok

Old 07-07-2009, 03:41 PM

3 posts, read 15,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
Hey Miroir,
How are you? As far as I know if your position that you applied for is still posted on the website it has to be closed by the department managers or city center, before they start to make calls. But if yours remain active that is a good sign. My position was closed for about a week or two before I got a call to take the drug test. I hope this help ok...And Good Luck to you also, I will keep you posted on any news I found out ok
Hi Butterfly, thanks! That's what I was wondering. I will keep you posted too if I hear anything. I hope we'll both be working at Aria!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:51 PM

101 posts, read 196,519 times
I've had my drug test and I want to check my application on line. How do I do that?

Old 07-07-2009, 05:55 PM

115 posts, read 265,608 times
https://www.hrapply.com/mgmmirage/hrlogix.app

Old 07-07-2009, 06:01 PM

37 posts, read 89,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusian View Post
I'm an unemployed food server from N.Y.C. who loves L.V. and applied to CC. I've had the interviews, which I flew in for- but if I'm reading this right it sounds like even if I get the job there's a 50-50 chance I'll be let go after a few months. Is this true? How do they get away with this? And, if this does happen- is the job situation in L.V. worse than other places (because let me tell you it SUCKS all over the East Coast). Any answers would be greatly appreciated....good luck everyone.
Think about it before you make a move; work is not that great out here either. I am also from the east coast NY. They will hire you & then let you go!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas