Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 02:16 PM

929 posts, read 400,220 times

Advertisements

California blows, the people are rude--led by Sen Kamala Harris and Sen Dianne Feinstein, both hostile to the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2018, 04:02 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,734,592 times
Post reported.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Post reported.
Goodluck Chuck!

Old 09-28-2018, 07:14 AM

12,908 posts, read 28,016,929 times
I don't see why the post would be reported at all.

Old 09-28-2018, 08:27 AM

755 posts, read 400,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
California blows, the people are rude--led by Sen Kamala Harris and Sen Dianne Feinstein, both hostile to the US.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
I don't see why the post would be reported at all.
Because thats what California babies do, they cry and go to their Mama when don't agree with something. They live in a bubble, hurricane of HIGH taxes and high illegal immigration, they welcome them with open arms. Lets be honest to ourselves and to our children who will still be here and deal with this crap long after we are all gone.

I have to say, I don't even blame the majority of people in California--it's the people that sits at the top. Fact, my recently moved in neighbor is a retired Sheriff from California, he loved California but despise the ridiculousness of TAXES and liberal way of doing things. He said it's too high he considers it a thief.

I'm glad we are a free country, I just hope our kids won't suffer in the future.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
Because thats what California babies do, they cry and go to their Mama when don't agree with something. They live in a bubble, hurricane of HIGH taxes and high illegal immigration, they welcome them with open arms. Lets be honest to ourselves and to our children who will still be here and deal with this crap long after we are all gone.

I have to say, I don't even blame the majority of people in California--it's the people that sits at the top. Fact, my recently moved in neighbor is a retired Sheriff from California, he loved California but despise the ridiculousness of TAXES and liberal way of doing things. He said it's too high he considers it a thief.

I'm glad we are a free country, I just hope our kids won't suffer in the future.
And bringing that and an attitude with them from Cal to NV.

Old 09-28-2018, 10:19 AM

799 posts, read 709,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander666 View Post
And bringing that and an attitude with them from Cal to NV.

What "attitude" are you talking about?

Old 09-28-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachhead View Post
What "attitude" are you talking about?
L O L An attitude of good will, common sense, and the ability to let people live and let live. I know some won't agree with me, and say people that move to NV from cal come here fora better life due to the fact they are losers that couldn't make it in cal

Old 09-28-2018, 12:14 PM

2,990 posts, read 8,718,067 times
Just to be fair, I am raised in the Bay Area and you cannot just put everyone in CA in that bubble of liberalism. All the big cities are pretty much like that, but there are parts of CA that are rural and more conservative. CA is a big state in size and population but I agree most of the Coastal areas are where most of the people live. There are nice parts of rural CA that are not even close to what the Bay Area or LA stand for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas