Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 12:46 PM

2,404 posts, read 10,726,535 times

Advertisements

We saw Liberty at Huntington, didn't like it because like Seven Hills, it is deep within a community without shopping or other services, you FIRST have to get to Huntington and then follow the windy road to Liberty...Plus Fort Apache is only paved 2 lanes, and isn't paved past Warm Springs, so you have to suffer with Blue Diamond or suffer with the paved/unpaved checkerboard of the area...

plus when 2 story houses are under 1700 square feet, they feel cramped and small, 2 stories should not be built under that square footage, that's why one-stories make sense because at that square footage they feel wide and open and you usually can't hear others from one end of a one-story to the other, but because of land...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2007, 06:38 PM

15 posts, read 49,884 times
How reliable are the sights Zillow and Wikibroker? They have a lot of information on them, but how accurate are they?

Old 08-08-2007, 02:09 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,395,412 times
Zillow tends to show homes with a higher value than they really are.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:52 PM

15 posts, read 49,884 times
Well, you were right! I checked out Summerlyn and I am definitely going to buy over there!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:10 PM

179 posts, read 392,055 times
I was looking at Tapestry in the Northwest too.

They have no yard space and are cramped just like you said. They felt like condos, all tiny and no yards, just that the walls don't physically touch as do condos. They had tiny one car garages and cramped driveways, no privacy, even the washer/dryer stacks, won't hold a full-size. So they felt like condos to me, not houses.

I wonder what will happen to Tapestry now - because there is a lot of empty lots with no homes built and the developer's bank repossessed all the empty lots. It looks like a war zone after the bombing with a few patches of homes left standing next to a few blocks of empty dirt lots.

I wonder if that could trigger an HOA bankruptcy or the bank might take over the HOA if it owns the majority of empty lots and tries manipulating things to the bank's advantage at the HOA's expense.

They call that Tapestry or else North Astoria or else Town Center North. I have heard it described several ways.

I do not believe they permit rental units there either. It's strictly for home occupants only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas