Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2010, 01:09 PM

1 posts, read 1,955 times

Advertisements

I have been in tennessee for 31 years and at a point to move to florida, jacksonville mandarin area. I can't make up my mind, i have done all kinds of reading and research...i love beaches (water is my element) ok my situation in a nutt shell:
nashville is great but dead with jobs as with everywhere in the nation....i am drawing unemployment here and have to move from my home i rent, my roomy got a job down there and is moving in a week and we had a plan to both move together, i need to stay behind an extra month to get money saved up, i will find a job down in fl regardless of what it is. i need opinions and advice....im not going to fl to party but will from time to time im sure, i mainly chose to for a change in my life of depression and lack of work here, i have a dog, a car payment and child support, thats it....i can always come back to tn if needed. me and roomy would be roomates, i pay 1050 a mo. here and we would get an apt. in the madarin area split that and pay less than here. any ides, i need serenity and love a beautiful environment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of: