Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 11:33 AM

7,778 posts, read 10,162,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riveree View Post

- Ale Works Instituition in Riverside ( a new local brewery next to the exisiting local brewery, Bold City)

Wait! I want to hear more about this! I love Bold City Brewery! Same people?
nope

What’s brewing on Rosselle Street? | Jacksonville.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2010, 11:34 AM

7,778 posts, read 10,162,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apanda View Post
There is also a Jimmy John's opening in Tapestry Park.
are you sure about this? that would be great. I heard this rumor awhile ago, but then just assumed it had changed to san marco.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:03 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,278,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riveree View Post
- Zencog bike shop at Stockton & College in Riverside ( a funky bicycle/tea room )

Interesting combo. I'd love to see more bike shops in Jax. I need a basket for the front of my bike, I'll have to check them out.

- Ale Works Instituition in Riverside ( a new local brewery next to the exisiting local brewery, Bold City)

Wait! I want to hear more about this! I love Bold City Brewery! Same people?

Ask & you shall receive:

"One block of Rosselle Street is about to get maltier. Hoppier, too

You’ve already got Bold City Brewery in an old building by the railroad tracks, sending its beers to about 60 local restaurants and bars. Three days a week, they open their small taproom and serve their beer themselves.

Bold City plans to grow, adding more brewing capacity so it can sell its beer elsewhere in the state.

Meanwhile, Ben Davis has plans to open a brewery of his own, Intuition Ale Works. And he’s got his eye on an old warehouse that’s almost right across the street from Bold City."

The full article is here: What’s brewing on Rosselle Street? | Jacksonville.com

&

"Life's too short to be serious. Have fun. Be Surly. ZenCog is like no other bike shop in Jacksonville. We bring the world to you through our Internet integrated bicycle gallery. The one and only place for cycle freaks to hang, drink tea, share stories, buy bikes, and get them fixed!"

ZenCog Bicycle Company

Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 PM

622 posts, read 1,665,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingfood View Post
yay California Pizza Kitchen! No more of their frozen varieties.
I love CPK!!!! VERY happy theres going to be one.. Also, the Bahama Breeze is opening soon, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewheels View Post
Of course all this is coming, just as I am leaving!! I wonder if they will close the Forever 21 location in Regency? That poor mall. Old Navy and Charlotte Russe just closed in there. I asked an associate at Regency why they were leaving and he said the rent is twice that of the Town Center store! That seems outrageous to me!
That's crazy about the rent! We were just talking about what storefronts would cost in a place like Town Center too.. That shopping center is amazing.. and so close to where we'll be living..

Old 02-08-2010, 07:00 AM

36 posts, read 113,023 times
I just wanted to give JAX props!! We visited this weekend to look for a new house for our upcoming relo in June and after a LONG day of house hunting with three kiddos, we went to St. Johns Town Center for dinner...AWESOME!! Having lived in Las Vegas, where they do alot of "lifestyle" centers or outdoor shopping I was very, very impressed with this one...can't wait to drop a bundle there!!!

Old 02-08-2010, 08:08 AM

754 posts, read 2,815,439 times
The opening of Bahama Breeze has me excited!

BB has good food, but it's the "Floribbean" atmosphere that draws me to it. Every time I go home to Memphis for the holidays, I try to go to BB. I've been to one in Orlando, too. Can't wait for it to open here!

By the way, I recommend the Jamaican jerk burger and the coconut prawns. Their frozen "Bahama-rita" is awesome!

Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 AM

43 posts, read 139,499 times
anyone know anything about the new deli on 210? I think it is Lew's italian deli or something like that.

Old 02-09-2010, 04:22 AM

3,337 posts, read 7,120,348 times
I'm definitely going to be a regular at Brunswick Zone. I love Laser Tag and shooting pool so that'll be right up my alley.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,298 times
Where did Replay Sports go (College and CR220)?? They had the best in used sporting goods and exercise stuff.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:56 AM

3,528 posts, read 8,278,262 times
The Lomax Lounge in 5 Points of Riverside has just opened up, it's a very casual bar/lounge from the owners of Shanty Town in Springfield.

Pulp has replaced the Smoothie King in San Marco Square

' Town is a new (not yet finished) dining establishment in Avondale, on St. Johns Avenue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville