Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 03:00 PM

123 posts, read 301,416 times

Advertisements

Perfect...

+1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 05:10 PM

36 posts, read 100,369 times
https://www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...builder-9.html

Old 09-23-2013, 05:14 PM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dream-...lorida-1061433

Old 09-23-2013, 06:26 PM

5,217 posts, read 6,150,147 times
I have heard a lot of negative feedback on KB, but bottom line it is how good you feel and how far out of your comfort level you are willing to go. Remember it is your money you are putting on the line and if your not happy walk away!

148 Complaints and Reviews about KB Home

http://thekbhome.com/

Last edited by JBtwinz; 09-23-2013 at 06:38 PM..

Old 09-23-2013, 07:06 PM

I agree JB Twinz.... There are far more negative reviews on KB Homes and the other builders in the area. Everyone makes their own decisions and puts their own money on the line.

I have had no issues thus far and haven't seen any negative reviews on DF from anyone who has actually built with them. The only negative reviews I've seen are from people who decided they didn't want to build with them... to me sounds like a bunch of people who are mad that they couldn't get their way or get a discounted home. The builder is in the business of making money, they can't just knock thousands off the price when they have people willing to pay full price. That's just economics, supply and demand. As the economy gets better, you won't find as many builder incentives. However, DF still worked with us and gave us great incentives and we were able to upgrade some things because of it.

I still stand behind them. Any small issue that has come up has been resolved immediately and like I said everyone is super nice. Some people forget the golden rule, treat others as you would like to be treated.

Old 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM

146 posts, read 224,740 times
I guess it's true ... The "squeaky" wheel gets all the grease or in some cases the attention.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:38 PM

Its says a lot when a place like kb homes has better customer service.

Id also like to remind you that we will be living within a mile from one another for quite a few years so it's probably a good idea to keep questioning my individual morals and beliefs to yourself when my issue is not with you but with an obnixious business. Makes for quite the awkward moment in the only grocery store around.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:35 PM

KB homes might have "great" customer service, but judging from KB's reviews you will probably be on this website in 5 years when your home is falling apart slandering them like you do everyone else.

I'm pretty sure I didn't question your beliefs and morals. Here you go again playing the victim. I am not here to be friends with you. I don't need you to remind me that Yulee is a small town. Sure we may "run into" each other some day, but you won't know who I am. I think the only obnoxious one here is you.

Last edited by jmc912; 09-24-2013 at 06:44 PM..

Old 09-24-2013, 06:42 PM

146 posts, read 224,740 times
This thread reminds me of the old adage that "fences make good neighbors" and really tall fences with guard towers, manned 24 hrs. a day make great neighbors.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:52 AM

I had a awful experience with a small time builder who has a repuation of bad customer service. Your defensive because you had a different experience.

Essentially you have done nothing but call me a liar oor defend their bad business practices.

Once again I said the business was obnoxious not you. And while you are atrempting to insult my actual purchase, where as I've said df homes are beautiful just like any new construction.

KB homes was established in 1957 and in those 56 years they only have 200 complaints?

How about this? You both can take your verses and sholve them and you might need to remind yourself of that bull**** golden rule because you are a hyprocrite.

And there are not a lot of 20s moving from out of state with a full sleeve in Yulee. For all you know you will be my best friends neighbor seeing as they are building with advantage. And I promise you, I'm nobodys victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville