Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 07:30 PM

997 posts, read 852,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchemist80 View Post
Certain posters hate being reminded that their party "party of the working people lol" are an abject failure and bunch of hypocrites and criminals that take care of themselves and cronies and hurt everyone else. Illinois is now a national embarrassment and failed state and that anyone really interested in helping the working people wouldn't be voting for a bunch of corrupt thugs that tax families out of their homes and destroy the economy.
Yet you not only live and work here, but buy a house here. It’s obvious the state you claim to hate, is in reality the best place for you to live. If not move on.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:29 PM

10,326 posts, read 17,441,249 times
Why don't all the people in the west and south sides move so we don't have to listen to them complaining about the violence?

Old 04-18-2019, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchemist80 View Post
Why don't all the people in the west and south sides move so we don't have to listen to them complaining about the violence?
They aren’t claiming to have all the answers. They don’t have the education u have, they don’t have all the savings, retirement, home(s) that you were so, so smart to invest in. Since your comparing violent neighborhoods to your economic failures, Maybe you should plan a march that seems to be there solution.

Old 04-18-2019, 07:58 AM

2,195 posts, read 1,858,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I don't understand what your interest in him leaving is? Perhaps you have a state pension in your future?
Nope. I work for a privately held partnership.

He just CONSTANTLY moans and complains, yet, is still here.

It's like having a bad employee moping around. Just work somewhere else!

Old 04-18-2019, 08:07 AM

949 posts, read 573,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liledgy View Post
Yet you not only live and work here, but buy a house here. It’s obvious the state you claim to hate, is in reality the best place for you to live. If not move on.
Are you serious? There is corruption and ignorance across the nation. You can escape the city and people, but not the corruption and ignorance.

Old 04-18-2019, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowpacked View Post
Are you serious? There is corruption and ignorance across the nation. You can escape the city and people, but not the corruption and ignorance.
Of course I’m serious. I’m not denying there is corruption across the nation. He constantly complains about Illinois being the worst place to live, yet continues to live, work and invest here. He has the knowledge, education and seed money to make it somewhere else, that in his eyes is so much better, cheaper, less corrupt, etc. . We’ll go find it and be happy. Constant complaining, blaming every democrat, union worker for his depressed life isn’t working. Lead by example, move on to the greener pastures that surround him.

Old 04-18-2019, 10:01 AM

629 posts, read 544,741 times
apparently even Chicago metro is not immune to the population loss
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...408-story.html

Old 04-18-2019, 10:26 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,528,167 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmanshouse View Post
Nope. I work for a privately held partnership.

He just CONSTANTLY moans and complains, yet, is still here.

It's like having a bad employee moping around. Just work somewhere else!
Well, maybe you can leave easily but some of us can't. What skin is it off YOUR nose?

Old 04-18-2019, 10:26 AM

10,326 posts, read 17,441,249 times
Quote:
They aren’t claiming to have all the answers. They don’t have the education u have, they don’t have all the savings, retirement, home(s)
Oh so people have things that tie them to where they are currently residing. Who would have thought. So I guess telling people to move isn't a simple solution to societal problems huh.

Old 04-18-2019, 10:27 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,528,167 times
Quote:
Of course I’m serious. I’m not denying there is corruption across the nation. He constantly complains about Illinois being the worst place to live, yet continues to live, work and invest here. He has the knowledge, education and seed money to make it somewhere else, that in his eyes is so much better, cheaper, less corrupt, etc. . We’ll go find it and be happy. Constant complaining, blaming every democrat, union worker for his depressed life isn’t working. Lead by example, move on to the greener pastures that surround him.
Well I guess he is right since Chicago is considered the most corrupt city in the nation:

https://abc7chicago.com/politics/chi...inds-/5137350/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois