Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 AM

7,024 posts, read 11,448,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Whats the matter with you? The guys in a coma and the family is legitimately concerned with his life.
The "arrogance of these parasites"?

There must be a lump of coal where your heart should be.
There is nothing wrong with me. There is however, plenty wrong with those in this country illegally and their anchor babies (aka default citizens) who seem to think all Americans are suckers and are responsible for granting their every hearts desire simply because our border is porous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2008, 08:51 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,970,416 times
Quote:
Whats the matter with you? The guys in a coma and the family is legitimately concerned with his life.

Here's another suggestion. Since the family seems a bit too tight with their money and aren't about to pay this man's bills, how about the pro-illegals start a fund to pay his way?

You can show your real love and compassion with more than just words, take out some loans, you and your fellow open borders types can provide him all the free health care out of your own pockets. Or the La Raza organization should provide for him since he's raza.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:52 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,632,997 times
I saw this on Lou Dobbs yesterday, and was screaming at the TV in outrage. No wonder I’m now on BP meds – ergo, my moniker Benicar. His family has the audacity to protest outside the hospital carrying signs such as “Racism” and “Unfair Treatment.” According to Lou, they have not displayed a modicum of appreciation for the quality care he has received. It’s more of their entitlement mentality.

ICE should bring a van to the hospital and deport all of the illegal aliens participating in the protest. Where do they get their gall? He is illegally in this country, and rather than show gratitude for his care, they are suing the hospital.

I agree with JDubsMom, they are parasites -- of the ingrate variety. How many legal citizens would have received this level of care without insurance? I’ll answer my own question…..NONE!

Old 08-21-2008, 08:59 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,970,416 times
It's funny how racist Mexicans and the open borders advocates are.

If this guy was a Canadian about to be sent to a Canadian hospital, they would not be up in arms at all. They would not object to a German being flown back to Germany to receive his hospital care in that country.

They want free and unlimited everything for Mexicans, or for The Race. That's their only problem with this man being returned to his own country is they want Americans to pay everything for them.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I saw this on Lou Dobbs yesterday, and was screaming at the TV in outrage. No wonder I’m now on BP meds – ergo, my moniker Benicar. His family has the audacity to protest outside the hospital carrying signs such as “Racism” and “Unfair Treatment.” According to Lou, they have not displayed a modicum of appreciation for the quality care he has received. It’s more of their entitlement mentality.

ICE should bring a van to the hospital and deport all of the illegal aliens participating in the protest. Where do they get their gall? He is illegally in this country, and rather than show gratitude for his care, they are suing the hospital.

I agree with JDubsMom, they are parasites -- of the ingrate variety. How many legal citizens would have received this level of care without insurance? I’ll answer my own question…..NONE!
Sorry I can't rep you yet. Great moniker and post!

Old 08-21-2008, 09:06 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,594,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

I wish the hospital would find its nutsac and sue the family for the $250K they owe for his sorry ass' care.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I wish the hospital would find its nutsac and sue the family for the $250K they owe for his sorry ass' care.
So do I, unfortunately, rampid PC and woe is the illegal alien syndrome has a hold on them. If it's any consolation, many of the hospitals are beginning subtle retaliation by testifying before congress about the illegal alien draining healthcare crisis which has resulted in numerous hospital and ER closings across the country.

Slowly, but surely, the bleeding hearts are no longer gushing and the bleeding is coming to a trickle. The pot is just about done boiling and on it's way to spilling over . . . .

Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,632,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
They would certainly have no problem suing a legal citizen. I have a friend who was sued after being hospitalized due to a stroke. He couldn’t even recuperate properly due to stress over his hospital bills. He was an independent contractor at the time, and couldn't afford the astronomical insurance premiums. It sickens me that they treat illegal aliens better than legal citizens.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:39 AM

4,802 posts, read 8,778,258 times
Quote:

Perhaps you, out of the kindness of your heart (because it's so much better than the rest of ours) would like to volunteer to pay his $250,000 medical bill, thus relieving the U.S. taxpayer of yet a another instance of paying for an illegal alien's healthcare which is forcibly removed from taxpayer pockets daily.

Did you ever stop to do the math? Ten illegal aliens with $250,000 in medical bills equals $25,000,000 coming out of the already overburdened middle class pockets. How many illegal aliens in this country are abusing the U.S. healthcare system? I guarantee you it's a lot more than ten.

There is nothing wrong with sending this guy home to be placed in a long-term health facility. He isn't going to recover. He's in a persistent vegetative coma. Why should Americans continue to pick up the bill? His family certainly isn't doing so. Mexico has some excellent doctors. I'm sure that he'll receive good care.

Last edited by Kele; 08-21-2008 at 09:56 AM..

Old 08-21-2008, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Perhaps you, out of the kindness of your heart (because it's so much better than the rest of ours) would like to volunteer to pay his $250,000 medical bill, thus relieving the U.S. taxpayer of yet aanother instance of paying for an illegal alien's healthcare which is forcibly removed from taxpayer pockets daily.

Did you ever stop to do the math? Ten illegal aliens with $250,000 in medical bills equals $25,000,000 coming out of the already overburdened middle class pockets. How many illegal aliens in this country are abusing the U.S. healthcare system? I guarantee you it's a lot more than ten.

There is nothing wrong with sending this guy home to be placed in a long-term health facility. He isn't going to recover. He's in a persistent vegetative coma. Why should Americans continue to pick up the bill? His family certainly isn't doing so. Mexico has some excellent doctors. I'm sure that he'll receive good care.
Ditto! and Rep points for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration