Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 10:27 PM

1,511 posts, read 983,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
Them being illegal is all we need.

We as the people,do not have to justife why we want illegals deported.

There illegal that is the complaint.
so you are ok with the citizenship of anchor babies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2007, 12:01 PM

756 posts, read 2,005,934 times
I never said I was ok with anchor babies(the law was not made for that)

We can always deport there MOD CUT parents that had them here thinking this will give them a free ride put the childern in foster care(there are thousands of people that would give them loving homes)

I bet they would not drop anymore babys in the U.S. again.

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-29-2007 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: language

Old 10-29-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
I never said I was ok with anchor babies(the law was not made for that)
but it is the law. why are you not ok with the law?

Old 10-29-2007, 03:52 PM

24,908 posts, read 39,353,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
so you are ok with the citizenship of anchor babies?
Nope not OK.

And, I would hazard a guess that this law will be revisited, and soon, and revised

Old 10-29-2007, 06:47 PM

I never said I was not ok with it(you did)

I will say if our government enforced the laws we have, illegals would stop having babys in the U.S. and they would leave.
I do not blame the illegals they have been told for 2 long that they were wanted here.They have been lied to by there own government(and ours)
They need to come togeather as one in make changes in their own government and not worry about ours(thats our job).

So again my complaint is they are here illegal.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:18 PM

2,541 posts, read 11,358,040 times
I blame them for taking up space they are not supposed to have and thereby increasing my costs of living.

That right there is biggest reason we should just send them on there way.

They are taking up space. Now do not give me the whole "there is actually plenty of space, all humans on earth would fit into texas" argument.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,455,493 times
How much to deport an illegal? Maybe a thousand bucks per person? 12,000,000 of them, mmm where is my calculator, wait no, I use the math trick for multiplying 10's, just add three 0's to 12,000,000. So here goes..... $12,000,000,000. Dang, can't do it, we already spent it in Iraq, looks like we will have to borrow some more from China.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:11 PM

21,116 posts, read 42,237,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
How much to deport an illegal? Maybe a thousand bucks per person? 12,000,000 of them, mmm where is my calculator, wait no, I use the math trick for multiplying 10's, just add three 0's to 12,000,000. So here goes..... $12,000,000,000. Dang, can't do it, we already spent it in Iraq, looks like we will have to borrow some more from China.
Simple.

When the other states (or even the Federal government) copies Arizona's Employer Sanctions Law which mandates the loss of the business owner's business license on the second offense of knowingly hiring an illegal immigrant------we will see most of the latter self deport

Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I never said I was not ok with it(you did)

I will say if our government enforced the laws we have, illegals would stop having babys in the U.S. and they would leave.
I do not blame the illegals they have been told for 2 long that they were wanted here.They have been lied to by there own government(and ours)
They need to come togeather as one in make changes in their own government and not worry about ours(thats our job).

So again my complaint is they are here illegal.
just like greatday, you make it apparent that you are not anti-illegal, but anti-culture. you cant use the argument of illegality and be contradictory when it comes to legal citizens born here, no matter what circumstances. if you want to argue that illegals shouldnt have been here to birth the kids, fine. but how is that the childs fault? why would you be against them?

Old 10-30-2007, 10:42 AM

again never said I was not ok with it(you did)
and I do not blame childern for what adults have done which is break the law be being here,then THEY USE THERE OWN CHILDERN AS A FREE RIDE!!! how fit is that.deport the adults take the childern away.watch people selp deport and they will stop having the kids in the U.S. when they see that it nolonger benfits them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration