Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 07:41 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,679,286 times

Advertisements

This girl wants to be an immigration lawyer on top of breaking our immigration laws. She needs to be deported immediately. Laws are laws

Old 09-27-2011, 08:42 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,334,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
This girl wants to be an immigration lawyer on top of breaking our immigration laws. She needs to be deported immediately. Laws are laws
It cracks me up when the pro-illegals screech about the employers only getting a slap on the wrist and yet they never complain when an illegal gets one also rather than being deported. I don't operate under double standards. Anyone who breaks our immigration laws (including hiring illegals) should get more than a slap on the wrist. Let the punishments fit the crime.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:00 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,334,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
She will probably be one of those 300,000 that Obama has a hands off approach to. Her parents brought her here illegally when she was 11 years old and she attended one of our colleges. It will be just another sob story about the "best and the brightest" in spite of her own lawbreaking and lies not related to what her parents did. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:02 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,679,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It cracks me up when the pro-illegals screech about the employers only getting a slap on the wrist and yet they never complain when an illegal gets one also rather than being deported. I don't operate under double standards. Anyone who breaks our immigration laws (including hiring illegals) should get more than a slap on the wrist. Let the punishments fit the crime.
LOL I know.

American non violent offenders get stiffer penalties than illegals.
Its a shame.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:20 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,212,600 times
Good. Seems like she hasn't harmed anyone.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:28 AM

3 posts, read 5,432 times
Did everybody forget this country was formed by iligal immigrants. Breaking the law is different we all ate not bad people.. What's funny is a lot of people want us to cook,clean cut your grass and build your houses for cheap labor,but you dont want us here...take the good with the bad

Last edited by agapito; 09-27-2011 at 11:06 AM..

Old 09-27-2011, 11:06 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,875,488 times
A would be lawyer with no respect for the law. Why does that sound familiar?

Between driving without a license or insurance and lying to police she's already committed multiple felonies. She should be deported. She clearly has no respect for this country. She has a Mexican driver's license so it's not as if the country is unfamiliar to her. She can go home and take her parents with her.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,853,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post

Between driving without a license or insurance and lying to police she's already committed multiple felonies. She should be deported. She clearly has no respect for this country. She has a Mexican driver's license so it's not as if the country is unfamiliar to her. She can go home and take her parents with her.
And heaven help her if she speaks English with an accent, per your other recent post...

Old 09-27-2011, 11:10 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,212,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post

lol yeah, just like I clearly have no respect for the law because I don't like some laws.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:21 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,875,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockmadinejad View Post
lol yeah, just like I clearly have no respect for the law because I don't like some laws.
Do you think people should be able to drive without licensure or insurance? Do you think people should be able to lie to police without consequences? When do people get called out for their criminal acts?

If this woman had any respect for American society she would thank us for educating her for free and then go back home and apply for citizenship. Instead she ignores our laws at every turn, does whatever she damned well pleases and then whines when we dare to tell her to cut it out. This woman should be jailed and then deported not granted American citizenship.

She's the perfect example of why many Americans dislike illegals. She's ungrateful for the educational opportunties we've provided for her and openly disdainful of the very people who work to create a society in which that education is possible. Instead of a thank you we get an f you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration