Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 02:29 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,333,998 times

Advertisements

"Obama is doing an outstanding job of discouraging Latino voters with his racist immigration policies," he added.

"That is the problem. Racist or not, Obama's immigration policies - no matter what he says - are clearly the increased persecution and massive deportation of undocumented immigrants, the majority of which are hardworking men and women with no involvement in any crime".

Read more: Ax, not expand, President Obama's racist immigration policies

Amazing that enforcement of our immigration laws is considered racist by these people, isn't it? Note the number of times that illegals are referred to as plain old "immigrants". Such dishonesty and anti-Americanism by a group of citizens truly breaks my heart.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:31 PM

1,574 posts, read 1,020,700 times
Given that US immigration laws are in fact racist, then yes, enforcement of them is also racist.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:57 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,700,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymetime View Post
Given that US immigration laws are in fact racist, then yes, enforcement of them is also racist.
US immigration laws favor Mexico and South American countries. Yes it is racist.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:58 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,581,162 times
Quote:
Please cite the racist components of our immigration laws.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:17 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,875,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_Jole View Post
US immigration laws favor Mexico and South American countries. Yes it is racist.
Snerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Stop feeding the troll Benicar!
I dunno. I sort of want to hear this one. How are American immigration laws racist? I suppose it's because we, like every other nation on the planet, have such laws in the first place. And any law that does not favor allowing low skilled people who don't speak English to come here, get welfare, work under the table, provide a full college education for their offspring and get access to the public till is clearly unfair.

I think.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Snerk.

I dunno. I sort of want to hear this one. How are American immigration laws racist? I suppose it's because we, like every other nation on the planet, have such laws in the first place. And any law that does not favor allowing low skilled people who don't speak English to come here, get welfare, work under the table, provide a full college education for their offspring and get access to the public till is clearly unfair.

I think.
I’m waiting for his list. But, I am not holding my breath. Of course, according to him, a law that requires Mexicans to meet ANY standard is racist. They should have the right to cross that “imaginary” line.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:36 PM

I guess you guys have never picked up a history book. Immigration restrictions were INVENTED for completely 100% undeniably racist reasons.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:47 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,875,280 times
And there you have it. ALL immigration laws are inherently racist. Anyone should be allowed to move here and do whatever they want. Are you a pedophile? A drug smuggler? A third grade drop out with eight kids? Are you completely illiterate? Mentally ill? Suffer from brittle type 1 diabetes?

Don't worry!

Americans will pay your medical bills, educate your children in your native language and provide them with a free college education, learn your language, allow you to steal from them and not pay any taxes. Remember if they don't they're racists.

We're not a nation. We're a hospital with no labor laws funded by peons who are supposed to mind their own business, learn fifteen different languages and pay taxes to support the economic dreams of the entire world.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
And there you have it. ALL immigration laws are inherently racist. Anyone should be allowed to move here and do whatever they want. Are you a pedophile? A drug smuggler? A third grade drop out with eight kids? Are you completely illiterate? Mentally ill? Suffer from brittle type 1 diabetes?

Don't worry!

Americans will pay your medical bills, educate your children in your native language and provide them with a free college education, learn your language, allow you to steal from them and not pay any taxes. Remember if they don't they're racists.

We're not a nation. We're a hospital with no labor laws funded by peons who are supposed to mind their own business, learn fifteen different languages and pay taxes to support the economic dreams of the entire world.
lol at you having to stoop to ridiculous stuff like putting "WHATEVER THEY WANT" in there. People complain about word twisting but everyone loves to throw around the PEDOPHILE CARD.

Give me a break. Obviously laws should apply to everyone equally, citizen and non.

As for "paying for all your stuff" well, I didn't say that either. You don't like foreigners getting free stuff? Stop giving them free stuff then. Where does this assumption that welfare laws can't be changed come from?

Oh and then you play the "supposed to learn 15 languages" card! Another classic. Yeah.

You've got zero credibility. None at all. Just hysterics. OH NO SPANISH SPEAKERS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN SEVENTY LANGAUGES AND BUY MEXICANS NEW SHOES AND IPODS!!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 04:03 PM

Quote:
I guess you guys have never picked up a history book. Immigration restrictions were INVENTED for completely 100% undeniably racist reasons.
Translation: I can’t find any “racist” sections of our immigration laws, because they don’t actually exist. But, I must follow my script.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration