Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2010, 08:42 AM

41 posts, read 119,080 times

Advertisements

I just looked online at powertochoose for the rates as we close on oyr house next month and I need to get the electricity set up.

The online reviews for the cheapest providers look mixed so thought of asking here. How are Champion, Tara, Brilliant Energy, Mega Enenrgy? I am looking for a 12 months fixed rate.

Please advice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 01:13 PM

93 posts, read 312,387 times
Consider Ambit Energy. I use them and they offer very competitive rates and some awesome benefits such as:

-3 day 2 night hotel stay at one of 25 locations throughout the US. San Antonio is closest for just signing on.
-Travel Reward Point for every kilowat you use. These add up monthly and can be used on great getaways/vacations.
-Refer 15 people to Ambit and they will average those 15 bills and credit your electrictity bill Month after Month. You cannot beat free!!!!!
-Your own account website to manage your account, pay your bill, etc.

You can message me for more information or to look into becoming a customer or go to HernanHernandez.JoinAmbit.com for rates and details.

Good luck and congratulations on your new house.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 PM

41 posts, read 119,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HH1962 View Post
Consider Ambit Energy. I use them and they offer very competitive rates and some awesome benefits such as:

-3 day 2 night hotel stay at one of 25 locations throughout the US. San Antonio is closest for just signing on.
-Travel Reward Point for every kilowat you use. These add up monthly and can be used on great getaways/vacations.
-Refer 15 people to Ambit and they will average those 15 bills and credit your electrictity bill Month after Month. You cannot beat free!!!!!
-Your own account website to manage your account, pay your bill, etc.

You can message me for more information or to look into becoming a customer or go to HernanHernandez.JoinAmbit.com for rates and details.

Good luck and congratulations on your new house.
hey

perhaps you should read this

Ambit Energy Complaints - A complete scam

Old 05-18-2010, 02:36 PM

1,474 posts, read 4,997,198 times
just get SparkEnergy and stick with them. I"m back with them by EOM after 2 years of trying others. Startex was ok for me. I ran away from Gexa and Ambit, theyre full of crap

Old 05-18-2010, 03:45 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,049,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie80 View Post
I just looked online at powertochoose for the rates as we close on oyr house next month and I need to get the electricity set up.

The online reviews for the cheapest providers look mixed so thought of asking here. How are Champion, Tara, Brilliant Energy, Mega Enenrgy? I am looking for a 12 months fixed rate.

Please advice
My good friend Aliakbar Meghani's father owns Mega Energy, and it's pretty good, but I don't really know much about the others to say.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:54 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,174,639 times
In the long run, you'll pay the same everywhere. Just sign up with TXU or somebody you've actually heard of.

Just sayin'...

Ronnie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston