Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 08:46 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,854,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
What do you mean by 'organized' religion?
He prefers chaotic religion?

Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 PM

492 posts, read 1,152,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiobtm View Post
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness.

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs [Europe, Australia, USA and Japan]. Six percent of US prison inmates are Muslim. They do not integrate, but work to build their own separate community.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. South Africa's Muslim population is 2%, but they control 35% of the businesses, a large percentage of the banks and have five Cabinet seats while Christians (77% of the population) have none. They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves (along with threats for failure to comply).

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia; islamic law. The ultimate goal of islam is not to convert the world, but to establish Sharia law over the entire world. What this means: If you are a practicing Jew or Christian you can accept islam, death or dhimmitude. Dhimmitude is a state of severe second class citizenship where you can legally be abused by any muslim and must pay a yearly tax - Jizya. the abuse is supposed to be limited to being slapped, having your beard pulled out and being made to work for anyone at anytime (among other things) but in practice generally is much worse. Raping of wives and daughters is particularly popular. If you are not a practicing Jew or Christian you only get two choices - conversion or beheading.

When muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. (e.g., car-burnings in France last October.) Any non-muslim action that offends islam will result in uprisings and threats.

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (India, Mindanao, Philippines).

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare [Indonesia].

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya (infidel tax). (Sudan, Kosovo, Lebanon and Egypt).

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide [Western Papua (New Guinea), Iran, Biafra, Turkey and North Nigeria.

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" - House of Peace - as in Saudi Arabia, Libya and Yemen. Once at 100% there is no going back. For example, crucifixion is the current punishment for anyone who converts to another religion in Yemen. (Under Sharia law, death is the only response for anyone who leaves Islam). There are weekly crucifixions in Sanaa Yemen of men, women and children. Victims generally die after 3 days of agony.

I don't have a problem with most religions. I have a real problem with islam. It isn't radicals, it isn't terrorists, it is the core belief system.
I agree with you, I am always concern of turning the Divine and the Spiritual into a ferocious dogma that is forced upon everyone.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:01 PM

497 posts, read 1,489,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
good ... propaganda copied from writings aimed at putting all Muslims into one box and and labeling it dangerous.
1. What is the primary goal of islam? What is the core belief, the event that must take place?

2. When you see the same repeating pattern in country after country after country then I have no problem putting the whole religion into one box. None whatsoever.

3. You want to label it propaganda and dismiss it. I call it the truth.

Old 08-30-2009, 10:11 PM

140 posts, read 293,817 times
Quote:
1. What is the primary goal of islam? What is the core belief, the event that must take place?

2. When you see the same repeating pattern in country after country after country then I have no problem putting the whole religion into one box. None whatsoever.

3. You want to label it propaganda and dismiss it. I call it the truth.
You don't think that certain sects of Christianity are at all dangerous? I think it might be one of the more violent religions because it has a bloody history of convert-or-get-killed mentality.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:51 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,454,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomao View Post
You don't think that certain sects of Christianity are at all dangerous? I think it might be one of the more violent religions because it has a bloody history of convert-or-get-killed mentality.

That's a common response. On the whole, Christianity throughout history has been far less bloody (despite widely-published spurts of violence from Catholics over the years), and I can't recall any time in the past 400+ years when it was standard practice for a father to kill his own daughter for marrying outside of Christianity. I'm not even sure I can find a time in the past 600-1000 years...not sure about before that...

American Thinker: Islam's Global War against Christianity

Old 08-31-2009, 10:06 AM

1,305 posts, read 3,498,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
He prefers chaotic religion?
I prefer my religion deep fat fried and smothered in gravy.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaomao View Post
What does Christianity have to do with the issue? Or Hinduism, or Judaism, or Buddhism? You can point to anything and say it has issues. But I don't see them systematically conquering the world. I don't see them teaching "conversion or death". At least not for the last several hundred years.

Islam has always been spread by the sword. Islam is utterly and completely intolerant when it gains power. And sharia law is despicable. Beyond contempt. Men in control with dark hearts and no self control or self discipline hurting women to justify their own weakness and evil.

Your argument is weak and without merit. It avoids the issue and the problem - which is the core teachings of islam.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:38 PM

56 posts, read 145,053 times
Xcellent Thanks so much for sharing. I'd never seen the inside. Masha Allah. Ramadan Mubarak!

Old 08-31-2009, 04:48 PM

129 posts, read 369,139 times
Quote:
What does Christianity have to do with the issue? Or Hinduism, or Judaism, or Buddhism? You can point to anything and say it has issues. But I don't see them systematically conquering the world. I don't see them teaching "conversion or death". At least not for the last several hundred years.

Islam has always been spread by the sword. Islam is utterly and completely intolerant when it gains power. And sharia law is despicable. Beyond contempt. Men in control with dark hearts and no self control or self discipline hurting women to justify their own weakness and evil.

Your argument is weak and without merit. It avoids the issue and the problem - which is the core teachings of islam.
Well, buddy, Islam is here to stay so deal with it. Its probably the fastest growing religion in the country. I'm sure if you read more into the spiritual side of it rather than just the historical facts you can see the beauty of it.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldbfree007 View Post
Well, buddy, Islam is here to stay so deal with it. Its probably the fastest growing religion in the country. I'm sure if you read more into the spiritual side of it rather than just the historical facts you can see the beauty of it.
The historical facts? You mean like last week?

I could care less if it is fastest growing religion. Mold grows fast also.

And I am dealing with it - I hold it up to the bright light of day every chance I get. A vampire in the skin of a sheep. Unlike most I have read through the Quran and Hadith. I'm sorry - I was sickened.

Just because the West is tolerant doesn't mean it is going to allow itself to be shoved back into the dark ages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston