Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2009, 11:41 AM

141 posts, read 636,254 times

Advertisements

I wish we could do blue to we already have too much blue in the house. Below are the colors we have done so far.

Living room/Dining room: Gray/Blue pant, cream sofas, black tables, cream curtains

Halls: Gray/Blue paint, black table, cream curtains

Kitchen: Custard paint, cinnamon cherry cabinets, white with blue specks quarts countertops, blue slate floors.

Guest Bathroom: Modern Forrest Green paint, Sandalwood vanity (this is my earthy room as I miss the mountains we moved away from) Might add a hint of Deep Purple in the accessories.

Office: Blue/Gray paint, white desk and shelves, black containers, brown leather click sofa, and accents of pink/coral in pillows/artwork, and white curtains. (My ocean room)

Master Bedroom: Mocha paint, Black/Brown furniture, Cream Bedding, Blue decorative pillows and curtains.

So that just leaves us with the guest room which I would like to do a modern cottage style and the master bathroom.

So far we would like to have a black/espresso vanity in the master and white furniture in the guest room. So what color would be good for paint for those 2 rooms? (What ever color we pick for the master bath I would like to also to in our closet to tie the 2 rooms together and for an unexpected pop!)Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 03:57 PM

786 posts, read 3,942,965 times
How about a grayish purple (purplish mauve) color in the guest bedroom (since you said you might add a deep purple in the accessories in the guest bath).

And for the master bath, I know you have a lot of blue, but if you really love the color why not got with a blue that matches your bedroom curtains and pillows, or just continue the mocha paint from your bedroom? Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating