Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 PM

1,846 posts, read 4,752,727 times

Advertisements

Free standing photo frame that will hold at least 4 8x10's.

We have three photo frames that we got years ago at a retail store. Unfortunately, some of it is starting to come off. We are trying to limp them along, but have thought of looking for something to replace them.

All I can find online are things like this:

Memories Photo Frame Room Divider - Rosewood 4 Panel - Room Dividers at Hayneedle

Notice that the frame listed is for multiple sizes. We would like to find one that is only for 8x10's. We also don't want them hinged together. I want three separate units. They have a thing in the back (kind of like an easel) that folds out.

Please send links if you know. I have tried to google everything I can think of, but I must not be using the right word combination.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 07:58 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,199,006 times
Here are a couple, one traditional, one more contemporary:

Amazon.com: Window Pane Collage Picture Frame, 8x10 Black Multi Photo Frame with 4 (Four) 8x10 Openings - Hand-distressed (Sanded) Edges: Home & Kitchen

Amazon.com: Black 4-opening wood collage frame for 8x10 prints by Malden - 8x10: Camera & Photo

FYI I Googled, "Frame that holds four 8x10 photos."

Not sure if they're free-standing or if they only hang on the wall. I didn't read that far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House > Home Interior Design and Decorating