Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 05:27 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,253,241 times

Advertisements

i think you are missing the point about tyring to play hockey

there is no way in the world you can spin the hit that blake put on stuart - none

it was an everyday hip check - playing the body of the guy carrying the puck is hockey ..... i'm not sure how anyone can say there was intent to injure there

there was intent to make a play and help your team get the puck

no baiting at all

it's just insanity that anyone would think that the blake hit was to intentionally injure - thankfully it wasn't mentioned during the redwings broadcast last night as such (although those dopes had their own moments.........) and from what I can tell it's not in any blogs

i can see someone being upset about thornton hitting holmstrom - but the blake hit on stuart is mindboggling aside from the fact that stewie got a little banged up by it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2010, 05:53 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,371,869 times
The instigator penalty has to be removed so the players can enforce themselves.
They should also go back to have 24 player teams so they can afford having enforcers in the play offs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey