Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 05:20 PM

369 posts, read 946,135 times

Advertisements

Use Vitamin D3, Astralagus, Ionic Silver, and Vitamin C. take them from now until March.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2009, 05:21 PM

4,154 posts, read 11,039,710 times
Would this be before or after getting the vaccination?
just kidding
Sorry I couldn't resist!

Old 11-04-2009, 10:38 PM

311 posts, read 779,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crakaveli View Post
Use Vitamin D3, Astralagus, Ionic Silver, and Vitamin C. take them from now until March.
Please man! I'm all for alternative heath, but this is a VIRUS we are talking about. It wants a host and does not really care how many vitamins you take.

Oh and by the way, most experts feel this Swine flu is going to be around for 2-4 years. So it will still be around this March.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:46 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,533,765 times
I have always been a good little soldier, gotten my vaccinations, got my daughters vaccinations, I take the flu and pneumonia shot because I have asthma. I am not a conspiracy kind of person however did you guys know that the H1N1 shot has Mercury and Formaldehyde in it?? From what I was reading there was a limited supply of the shot that had no Mercury in it.

Look up for yourself the dangers of this vaccination, I don't think we are going to take it.

I tried to copy and paste a link here but I can't seem to make it work. Simply use your favorite search engine and put in the words h1n1 vaccine ingredients, they are an eye opener.

I personally make it a habit of NOT ingesting heavy metals or the stuff they use to embalm dead folks with.

I went to a talk the other day by an epidemiologist who works for the county I live in (the health department) and she showed some interested stats that this H1N1 is effecting less people then the seasonal flu does. However it is effecting a different group of people. She also showed that FAR more people die each ear of the seasonal flu then so far have died of this swine flu.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:55 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,435,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHarman View Post
Please man! I'm all for alternative heath, but this is a VIRUS we are talking about. It wants a host and does not really care how many vitamins you take.

Oh and by the way, most experts feel this Swine flu is going to be around for 2-4 years. So it will still be around this March.
You are kidding right??

If the immune system is enhanced, there is a much stronger protection against any virus. Come on, now.

Old 11-05-2009, 05:05 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,964,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamHarman View Post

Yeah you're right. How could a stong, healthy immune system help you fight off a virus....

The world clueless comes to mind.

Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,381,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
You are kidding right??

If the immune system is enhanced, there is a much stronger protection against any virus. Come on, now.
Right but you don't need these supplements to have a strong immune system. You need the basics like sleeping well, eating healthy (fruits and vegetables), exercising, managing one's stress and washing hands and adhering to strong personal hygiene. And even the strongest immune systems can suffer from influenzae if a person was unlucky enough to come into contact with a particular strain.

Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,533,765 times
There is an ingredient in this vaccine, squaline which normally exists in our bodies but when injected can cause the immune system to go into overdrive and bring about auto immune diseases.

That is something else I try to avoid.

This vaccine is not for me in spite of the fact I am in the targeted group to get it because of my asthma and the use of steroids to treat it.

They are targeting anyone with a compromised immune system to use this drug on.

GlaxoSmithKline has gotten the go ahead to bypass normal procedures to get this drug out more quickly. This COULD result in disaster for some people who react badly to it who probably wouldn't even get the Swine Flu to begin with.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:11 AM

7,079 posts, read 38,024,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
There is an ingredient in this vaccine, squaline which normally exists in our bodies but when injected can cause the immune system to go into overdrive and bring about auto immune diseases.

That is something else I try to avoid.

This vaccine is not for me in spite of the fact I am in the targeted group to get it because of my asthma and the use of steroids to treat it.

They are targeting anyone with a compromised immune system to use this drug on.

GlaxoSmithKline has gotten the go ahead to bypass normal procedures to get this drug out more quickly. This COULD result in disaster for some people who react badly to it who probably wouldn't even get the Swine Flu to begin with.

NO pharma company is permitted to bypass usual procedures to get drug produced. NONE. I don't know where that idea came from. This is the single most tested influenza vaccine we've ever used.

Old 11-06-2009, 05:48 AM

3,269 posts, read 9,964,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viralmd View Post
NO pharma company is permitted to bypass usual procedures to get drug produced. NONE. I don't know where that idea came from. This is the single most tested influenza vaccine we've ever used.
Pharma companies are absolutely allowed to add non FDA approved drugs into vaccines if the government issues an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The is exactly what many fear will happen if the vaccine shortage continues especially since the National Emergency declaration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness