Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 05:57 PM

79 posts, read 178,980 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I want to ask you please. I had HPV and Varicella vaccination two weeks before I got pregnant. However, the nurse told me to not get preganant in the four weeks following the day of Vaccination because it ll affect the mother and the baby. I did not tell my doctor about that, and I am worried if it's really going to be dangerous.
please if you have any information about it?

Thanks a lot folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 06:28 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,241,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilya View Post
Hello,
I want to ask you please. I had HPV and Varicella vaccination two weeks before I got pregnant. However, the nurse told me to not get preganant in the four weeks following the day of Vaccination because it ll affect the mother and the baby. I did not tell my doctor about that, and I am worried if it's really going to be dangerous.
please if you have any information about it?

Thanks a lot folks.

What's done is done. Stay away from anymore dangerous vaccines while pregnant!

Why are you getting these useless vaccines anyhow????

I do believe there are more in the series of the hpv so just don't get anymore. Try to limit your toxin levels and eat organic and stay away from polution as much as you can.

If this is even real

Old 07-24-2009, 07:51 PM

19,855 posts, read 66,060,248 times
best thing is to call your doctor and tell them. They will have the best advice for you. Many people think vaccinations are a good thing, some don't. Ask your doctor.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:52 PM

79 posts, read 178,980 times
Thank you gys. I hope that everythings be good.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:39 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,514,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
What's done is done. Stay away from anymore dangerous vaccines while pregnant!

Why are you getting these useless vaccines anyhow????

I do believe there are more in the series of the hpv so just don't get anymore. Try to limit your toxin levels and eat organic and stay away from polution as much as you can.

If this is even real
Vaccines do work and are not useless.
Eating organic and staying away from pollution is not the cure nor the prevention for HPV

Old 07-25-2009, 06:04 PM

1,636 posts, read 4,241,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
Vaccines do work and are not useless.
Eating organic and staying away from pollution is not the cure nor the prevention for HPV

That is what YOU would get from my post. It's useless to counter what you have said.

Eating organic and staying away from polution if possible is a way to limit you consumption/inhalation of toxic chemicals.

And the BEST way to prevent hpv is to NOT have sex with more than ONE partner and KNOW that partner.

And the vaccine comment is a matter of opinion. I tend not to believe the very small amount of studies that show they do work which are funded by them themselves. They know the results before the study is done

Old 07-26-2009, 10:24 AM

2,178 posts, read 9,606,662 times
I guess this will fall into the post-market surveillance category ....seeing what happens once a drug hits the market to the people who take it- explained here Problems in the FDA: Key Problems With the FDA | National Health Care | Reader's Digest (http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspiring-people-and-stories/problems-in-the-fda/article55513-1.html - broken link) see the section "• Problem: Safety of New Drugs".

Just be sure you OR your doctor report anything that happens as a result of this to the FDA.. I am sure you will not be the only one to get the shot, then discover you are pregnant and those that it happens to NEED to be monitored closely and results reported to the FDA.

#1 thing, is DO tell your doctor ASAP!

Old 07-26-2009, 02:26 PM

23,952 posts, read 33,909,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
best thing is to call your doctor and tell them. They will have the best advice for you. Many people think vaccinations are a good thing, some don't. Ask your doctor.
I agree, she needs to call her Doctor to find out what to do.
My guess is the vaccine is so new they won't know what birth defects it will or won't cause.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:44 AM

481 posts, read 811,060 times
Don't forget, the vaccine makers are no longer accountable, or have any liability, for any injuries or deaths caused by their vaccines.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,166,380 times
ditto Laura, just tell your doctor and then don't fret about it. Most likely the vaccines have not been well studied on pregnant women so they discourage it to be safe. I'm sure you will be fine. Stressing over it won't help. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness