Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2007, 06:28 PM

89 posts, read 388,178 times

Advertisements

Well I went around and took some pictures of the Verdmont Homes in Simpsonville off from new Harrison RD. So if anyone would like too see them just go too the site listed below. Hope yall like them..

http://hometown.aol.com/christopheri...turePage5.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2007, 07:55 PM

Im going out this weekend again too take more pictures. So if anyone would like pics of something they can think of in simpsonville that they want too see let me know. Just write me a email at christopherinsc@aol.com

Old 02-09-2007, 06:40 AM

2 posts, read 11,788 times
Default Fountain Inn & Simpsonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherinSC View Post
Well I went around and took some pictures of the Verdmont Homes in Simpsonville off from new Harrison RD. So if anyone would like too see them just go too the site listed below. Hope yall like them..

http://hometown.aol.com/christopheri...turePage5.html
Nice Pictures, you also might like to take pictures in Woodland Hills Subdivision, Nice small neighborhood, good location located down fairview Rd cross Hwy 418, subdivision on right.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:33 PM

Sure I will take pictures of them. Im pretty sure I know right where that is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbcustomhomes View Post
Nice Pictures, you also might like to take pictures in Woodland Hills Subdivision, Nice small neighborhood, good location located down fairview Rd cross Hwy 418, subdivision on right.

Old 02-10-2007, 08:51 AM

474 posts, read 2,193,794 times
The homes in Verdmont remind me a lot of Birkdale Village over in Huntersville/Charlotte area. A little too close together ....cute, but too tight.

Can someone give an example of subdivisions in the Simpsonville or Mauldin area with trees and a little more ambiance? Under $200K possibly?

Old 02-10-2007, 05:01 PM

32 posts, read 157,162 times
Thumbs up SImpsonville/Mauldin area homes

The older (10+ year) subdivisions here have more ambiance/more established feel than the newer ones.
I live inSImsponville and lived in Mauldin. More than that, I have been selling real estate in the area for over 9 years. I am a member of the Mauldin Chamber and now live inthe "coutry" side of Simpsonville...only a couple of miles form Vermont.
Woodland Hills is OVER $200K. Moderator cut: edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Annie View Post
The homes in Verdmont remind me a lot of Birkdale Village over in Huntersville/Charlotte area. A little too close together ....cute, but too tight.

Can someone give an example of subdivisions in the Simpsonville or Mauldin area with trees and a little more ambiance? Under $200K possibly?

Last edited by christina0001; 02-22-2008 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: real estate advertising

Old 02-11-2007, 06:55 PM

56 posts, read 556,078 times
Default Need information about Cherokee Valley

I have been exploring places to move, and have learned of Cherokee Valley near Travelers Rest. I was first attracted to the area by the developments owned by the Cliffs. The problems with the Cliffs properties is that they are very pricey,,, starting in the $700 K range, I was interested in something in the $500 K range,,, I heard the houses in the Cherokee Valley development are in a lower price range as compared to the Cliffs.. I was looking for a planned development with a golf course. What I know about Cherokee Valley,, it is near Traverler Rest, which is about 30 min from Greenville. The development has changed hands several (a few) times,, and Dan Marino is now involved with the owners, in what capacity I don't know, problably just as a bill board. Public relations that kind of thing.
Questions I have about Cherokee Valley.
1 Who built the houses and are they well built?
2. Is the HOA a well run organization or a bunch of hysterical nit pickers?
3. Are the new owners local and do they have a track record?
4. Do you know anyone who lives there?

5. What kind of community is Travlers Rest? What kind of shopping do they have?
6. Does it snow in this part of the state?
7. Are there any other developments similar to Cherokee Valley,in this part of the state that you could recommend?
8. How is the resale market in this part of the state?
9. Who has the lower property tax rate,, NC or SC?

Thanks for your help,,,,,

Old 02-11-2007, 07:07 PM

107 posts, read 520,361 times
Default White Hall in Simpsonville

Here are some pics of the home we are having built by Ryan Homes in the WhiteHall subdivision in Simpsonville.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AZNWTdo2YsWEq (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area