Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 08:25 AM

460 posts, read 2,344,760 times

Advertisements

Just thought I would give an update since we moved here to Palm Coast.
We have been here for close to 2 months now and so far its wonderful!
I want to post this for anyone who is thinking about moving here.
We live in Seminole Woods and just love it because its not far from everyone but not too close either.
Our neighbors are so nice too, and the kids love it here!
I do understand what some people say about it not being a BIG city and how some things are spread out.
Palm Coast is NOT Orlando, but its not that small either. It has everything in it that we would ever want and its just a short drive to Daytona or St. Augustine for other things too like malls etc.
Its just a beautiful city that I am so proud to call home!
LOL, I almost dont want to tell anyone how great it is because to us its like a little paradise!
Flagler beach is awesome, and not as crowded as Daytona, and only 3 miles from our subdivision.

Anyway, so far, we love it here and so glad that we moved! If you are thinking about moving to Palm Coast, feel free to pm me anytime!

Jen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 09:25 AM
SKB

900 posts, read 3,499,092 times
Hi Jen,
I am happy for you that you are enjoying your new home and that things have worked out for you!!

Our move is coming up fast and I am scared as heck. This is going to be a huge change, the hardest part is leaving my 20 year old stubborn as heck son here.

This is my last weekend in my home and I will not even be here as we have an out of town wedding.
I am not ready to move yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-22-2007, 03:40 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
You found paradise didn't you Jen?

Lucky you.......................

Bet you won't miss the freezing rains or ice covered roads !

Old 08-22-2007, 11:27 PM

17 posts, read 61,064 times
Tell me more. I'm not sure how to "PM"...I am new on here, but would love to chat. We are moving as soon as we sell our house and I have tons of questions. We have this grand idea we will go down and get right into housing. Our friends think we are NUTS for up and moving to what we think looks like paradise!!! LOL. But we are all excited especially the children. I don't think we will have any problems. I am excited to get settled in and visit the European Village.....it looks awesome, like nothing I have ever seen before. I want to see the ocean!!!!! Yay!!!

Old 08-22-2007, 11:44 PM
SKB

900 posts, read 3,499,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccandnc View Post
Tell me more. I'm not sure how to "PM"...I am new on here, but would love to chat. We are moving as soon as we sell our house and I have tons of questions. We have this grand idea we will go down and get right into housing. Our friends think we are NUTS for up and moving to what we think looks like paradise!!! LOL. But we are all excited especially the children. I don't think we will have any problems. I am excited to get settled in and visit the European Village.....it looks awesome, like nothing I have ever seen before. I want to see the ocean!!!!! Yay!!!
If you wish to PM the easy way is to click on the person's name on the thread. A drop down box will show up and you can select send direct message

I will PM you, and then you will see how easy it is.'
Have fun!!

Old 08-23-2007, 04:45 PM

460 posts, read 2,344,760 times
SKB....ahhh I remember those pre-move jitters! Believe me, once you get down here, you will feel so much better! Good Luck on your move and please keep me posted!

Floridabound, YES we did find Paradise! How many days is it until you guys get down here?
Nope, we will not miss cold Illinois winters!

ccandnc, did SKB pm you? Let me know if you have any questions!

Jen

Old 08-23-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceandreams94 View Post
SKB....ahhh I remember those pre-move jitters! Believe me, once you get down here, you will feel so much better! Good Luck on your move and please keep me posted!

Floridabound, YES we did find Paradise! How many days is it until you guys get down here?
Nope, we will not miss cold Illinois winters!

ccandnc, did SKB pm you? Let me know if you have any questions!

Jen
Yes, i got PM-d. LOL. Anyways, Jen, you have to tell me more. We are getting so excited. I hope our home sells soon. How did you find housing? We want to rent...not sure if we should talk to landlords before we get there or after we arrive. How did you do it? Any help would be great!!

Old 08-24-2007, 06:43 AM

[quote=oceandreams94;1345367]Deleted
Great!!! Thank you!

Last edited by sunrico90; 08-24-2007 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: (orphaned post)

Old 08-24-2007, 04:30 PM

144 posts, read 419,747 times
ccandnc are you moving to Palm Coast too?

Old 08-24-2007, 04:34 PM

2,227 posts, read 8,215,703 times
"Our friends think we are NUTS for up and moving to what we think looks like paradise!!!"

i was going to say, i bet you are catching a lot of grief about this move --- esp coming from tn. that's where many ppl down here are moving TO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida