Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2010, 09:36 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times

Advertisements

LOL...Well I don't know about you but I am listening to my gram's terror bunion stories on repeat in my head....Even Posh Spice who lives in those things tell people to avoid them because the ruined her feet and now she is embarrassed to go barefoot or in sandals. Heels stay in the special occasion non-standing footwear for me always and forever. I want my big toe to always point forward...not 45 degrees to the right with a large boney bump on the side that hurts and makes all shoes fit like crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 10:05 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,449,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
LOL...Well I don't know about you but I am listening to my gram's terror bunion stories on repeat in my head....Even Posh Spice who lives in those things tell people to avoid them because the ruined her feet and now she is embarrassed to go barefoot or in sandals. Heels stay in the special occasion non-standing footwear for me always and forever. I want my big toe to always point forward...not 45 degrees to the right with a large boney bump on the side that hurts and makes all shoes fit like crap.
Yeah I like my toes to point forward too. My feet are ugly enough without wearing heels all of the time.

Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Yep, my grandma has bunions too, and her big toes are bent at a funny angle due to very pointy shoes.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:29 AM

1,036 posts, read 1,820,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyA11 View Post
I'm a woman, I believe that women are equal to men
Oh boy
Equal? Okay, so why do you ask so many privileges? If you are equal to men (physically, mentally) you should not ask any privileges.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:33 AM

1,288 posts, read 2,892,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashM View Post
Oh boy
Equal? Okay, so why do you ask so many privileges? If you are equal to men (physically, mentally) you should not ask any privileges.
Wow, you really have a problem with women, don't you? Ratchet the testosterone down, son, and stop generalizing. You'll get a lot farther in life if you do.

Buh-bye, now.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm not sure what your comment means,
I was venomous because you was so self-assured in that post.

Quote:
No, I have a family of five.
Not so bad at all.

Quote:
because I am ...good wife and mother.
Now I know for sure that modesty is your real middle name.

Quote:
Any other questions?
Yep, hang in there as I'm just finishing to mull over the last (twentieth) question for you.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyA11 View Post
Wow, you really have a problem with women, don't you? Ratchet the testosterone down, son, and stop generalizing. You'll get a lot farther in life if you do.

Buh-bye, now.
Blah-blah-blah, you can say anything you want BUT you still haven't answer why do you need any privileges if you are equal to men in every way?
It might be a big surprise for you but there's no such thing as equality in the wild nature, nor among human beings. Whether you like it or not but we are all different.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Is that so? Well then let's hear what a native has to say:
This particular woman definitely has some sort of male attention shortage. I'm sure cool and beautiful women never have that kind of problem.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
BUT you still haven't answer why do you need any privileges if you are equal to men in every way?
What privileges are you even talking about? A woman's option to wear whatever shoes she wants isn't really groundbreaking.

And aren't you asking for special privileges by demanding that all women should dress to suit your preferences?

Old 05-07-2010, 12:01 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,892,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashM View Post
Blah-blah-blah, you can say anything you want

Yes, I know I can. And I often do -- without asking permission from a male.

BUT you still haven't answer why do you need any privileges

Who was asking for them?

if you are equal to men in every way?

So let me get this straight. Women who want equality are looking for privileges? Find a dictionary and read the definition of each word.

It might be a big surprise for you but there's no such thing as equality in the wild nature,

Oh, I get a biology lesson now. Sorry, don't need one. You may need to brush up on your natural science, since there's a lot you don't know about nature.

nor among human beings. Whether you like it or not but we are all different.
And again, you need to use a dictionary. Different doesn't mean one gender is superior to the other. Wrap your head around that one.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty