Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 06:47 PM

51 posts, read 118,709 times

Advertisements

Based on a few recent posts and trying not to go off topic, BUT... do you think doctors sometimes ask you to remove your clothes when it is not really that necessary? When I was 19 or 20 I went to the doctor for recurring headaches. He examined my neck, shoulders, etc., and said my headaches could be the result of my heavy breasts. He had me put on the gown so he could see how they fit my body. He lifted them, moved them around... you know the drill. Turns out my headaches were from allergies. Question... did he just cop a feel because he could. I have always wondered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 07:15 AM

3 posts, read 9,895 times
I am slim with really big firm pointed 32F cup breasts,I come from a family that has big breasts so at a young age I wanted to keep my breasts really firm and looking good so I worked out alot,over the last 3 years I havent worn a bra as much,the feeling of my big breasts been held in really felt horrible so I let them do as they wish now,Having said that,what with girls that have big breasts and big nipples to go with them you do have to be carefull in the things you wear,I found out the hard way,I had a T shirt on and it was breezy,I wonderd why girls and guys were staring at me,talk about having a red face!!! Let your big breasts be free thats my outlook on it. Zoe x

Old 11-08-2011, 07:36 AM

615 posts, read 1,676,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oh my goodness this bra is annoying! Ladies are you with me...when I get home from work I fling that thing off like a rubberband! Its soo annoying my ladies need to be free!

Men have it so easy not having to wear an over shoulder boulder holder.(In my case small stones) but never the less still bother some.

^^I HATE 'em!!! However, I also know that w/o them MANY will look downright ridiculous and "sloppy".........ahahaha Not to mention give the "world" an "eye full".............

Unless one is wearing a bathing suit or clothing that supports/holds "the girls" in; I'd recommend one!

Old 11-08-2011, 02:28 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
There's some ladies in the Seattle area who work at some businesses I go to that don't wear bras. One is quite well endowed too. Someting like, 34DD. While it is a huge turn on for the male customers, I asked her once "don't your boobs get tired or feel weird?" She was like "nah, not really."

Ze French actually studied this over like, 20 years in a long term study, and found women who didn't wear bras typically had "better formed" breasts.

Go figure. We invent something to prevent sagging, and all we do is mess them up. I say, to you ladies, let them free!

Except when you're working out, then that's cool, since I couldn't imagine having 10 lb lumps beating me up as I ran and getting in the way.
From what I've read, it's a combination. Wearing a bra regularly will help delay the effects of gravity, but if you never set them free then the ligaments weaken from disuse and you sag anyway.

It's a double edged sword.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty