Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 02:40 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,269,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
LOL! She probably does!
She has an Easter sweater and it has rabbits on the front and back...but the back shows the hind end of the rabbit and there are cotton balls as the tails!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,903,230 times
Well, now comes Halloween. Target, Kohl's and WalMart will be full of T-shirts and the like for that day.

Nope, I don't have any theme sweaters, and I hope to still have the good sense not to purchase any in the future.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:48 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,285,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
She has an Easter sweater and it has rabbits on the front and back...but the back shows the hind end of the rabbit and there are cotton balls as the tails!!
Where did she buy it???? I think I must have one!!!!

(Just kidding....)

Old 09-15-2008, 02:57 PM

41,995 posts, read 75,311,165 times
Oh, for God's sake. It must be so tough to be a self-appointed fashion critic. The horrors one must endure on a daily basis.

Someone exterminate the fashion police, please, and let everyone who chooses to enjoy their snowflakes, pumpkins, bunnies, and turkeys.

Christmas Crocs, anyone?

Old 09-15-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Oh, for God's sake. It must be so tough to be a self-appointed fashion critic. The horrors one must endure on a daily basis.

Someone exterminate the fashion police, please, and let everyone who chooses to enjoy their snowflakes, pumpkins, bunnies, and turkeys.

Christmas Crocs, anyone?
Sorry, my feet are too narrow to wear the Christmas Crocs or I probably would! (I actually DID have some "Christmas Flats" some years ago.)

Old 09-15-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:

Christmas Crocs, anyone?
Ohio, we're just kidding!! I am not the fashioin police, just having fun. We have not been mean...I even asked for someone to post pics It is all in jest, truly

The Christmas Crocs may be a huge seller though! They have those little pin things that go in them

Old 09-15-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Where did she buy it???? I think I must have one!!!!

(Just kidding....)
I am not sure where she bought it but it is so funny. I have 6 kids and the 3 little ones LOVE the bunny sweater...It is sort of funny seeing her in a sweater that is so festive and sweet since she is so cranky and mean

And, some of those sweaters are REALLY expensive...a few hundred dollars! Amazing!

Old 09-15-2008, 03:11 PM

41,995 posts, read 75,311,165 times
Well, there are a lot of Christmas and other holiday sweaters I don't like, either, but the number of threads that go on and on about "this is ugly" and "that is hideous" are downright maddening!

I know ... don't open them ...

You did not offend me. I'm sorry if I offended you. People wear what they wear. Live and let live.

Let's see ... We could design Christmas Crocs, Fourth of July flip flops (I had a pair of Bicentennial Dr. Scholl's sandals in 1976 -- one strap was blue and the other red), and orange "mom jeans" (whatever those are) for Halloween. What have I left out ...

Old 09-15-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I am not sure where she bought it but it is so funny. I have 6 kids and the 3 little ones LOVE the bunny sweater...It is sort of funny seeing her in a sweater that is so festive and sweet since she is so cranky and mean

And, some of those sweaters are REALLY expensive...a few hundred dollars! Amazing!
LOL! That may be true of me too! (cranky & mean) but I usually keep my "crankiness" to myself and just present the "festive, funky" kaykay image to the public!!

Old 09-15-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Well, there are a lot of Christmas and other holiday sweaters I don't like, either, but the number of threads that go on and on about "this is ugly" and "that is hideous" are downright maddening!

I know ... don't open them ...

You did not offend me. I'm sorry if I offended you. People wear what they wear. Live and let live.

Let's see ... We could design Christmas Crocs, Fourth of July flip flops (I had a pair of Bicentennial Dr. Scholl's sandals in 1976 -- one strap was blue and the other red), and orange "mom jeans" (whatever those are) for Halloween. What have I left out ...
We might want to patent those ideas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty